Anyone else screenshot when they get a platniums?

Frog

It's not really a bug, to be fair.

It just does a little animation when a trophy pop; it's fast enough so you wouldn't notice, but you can take the screenshot while the animation is playing

Not correct, trophies don't pop with multiple borders, this can be replicated when you pop a trophy on vita and you press the PS button. 

I thought Vita did it automatically with latest update? As well as PS4...

Maybe I just dreamt that.. I dream some really weird shit, even dreamt about the Power Rangers once. And a doctor using a hedge as an examination table, yeah, I dunno either ... Future budget cuts maybe?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

in a matter of fact i do!

i hear of some friends that they usually took screenshots of the platinum popping on the vita, so i tought if i keep the ps4 screenshots of the plats why shouldn´t do the same on the ps vita.

its a way of keeping the memory of the trophy hunting on the game and also remembering the joy of that platinum popping in my opinion of course.

• 2 months later...

Yup I do it as well, though resistance burning skies didn't allow me to do so.

PS: Want to see a plat pop a few times? Press the PS Button and watch the same trophies pop a few more times, a certain bug I noticed with the PS4 a year or so ago too.

PS2.0: Yep, some screenshots are worthy of the plat trophy mopping across the screen reminding you of the days of the old Pcs and how they'd get stuck :P  :facepalm:

• 1 month later...

I don't think it's a bug. I think it's just the frames of the Trophy. And the reason that happened is because you screenshoted it while it was still going through frames. Happens to me when I screenshot as soon as I see the trophy. So to avoid it, just wait 1 or 2 seconds then screenshot.

On topic: I do like doing screenshots when I get a vita plat. Sometimes I screenshot other trophies I think are worth it, like the no death trophies in super meat boy