Dual Nebula Trophy Help

Itachirulz1

For this trophy you need to Achieve a high score on Consumo, Nut Shots, and Monkey Fling arcade games.

All 3 of these games are located in the souvenir tent in the Carnival..

The highscores to beat are:-

• Consumo - 1167
  • Nuts Shots - 333
  • Monkey Fling - 69900

Not sure if these are the same highscores on everyone's game but they where mine.

Hope this helps you guys and if needed can edit it to tell you how to play each one

• Like 1

For this trophy you need to Achieve a high score on Consumo, Nut Shots, and Monkey Fling arcade games.

All 3 of these games are located in the souvenir tent in the Carnival..

The highscores to beat are:-

• Consumo - 1167
  • Nuts Shots - 333
  • Monkey Fling - 69900

Not sure if these are the same highscores on everyone's game but they where mine.

Hope this helps you guys and if needed can edit it to tell you how to play each one

If you do the level for the Nerds to unlock their base in the comic shop the Consumo high score is 1010 instead of 1167 i'm pretty sure.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Also, you switched the numbers for Monkey Fling and Nut Shots :)

Monkey Fling is 333 and

Nut Shots is 69900.

Did them yesterday and died with 69800 points on my second-last try :D

I'm stuck with these two. I got to 200 something and rage quit once I died. How you managed to not do that with Nut Shots is beyond me.

Stick to the left side, fire at all times and only watch, where the hornets' projectiles fly. The bats are one easy shot. Fight the eagle at pretty close range, so you don't miss a shot - you might get him the second he shoots his first salmon.

Yeah, I always manage to get too low without noticing. I've gotten the third highest score, but always get too frustrated to do more.

Any tips for Monkey Fling? Once I break 200 points, they start going crazy fast and I can't keep up.

• 2 weeks later...

If you do consumo at the Comic Store Hideout then the highscore is reduced.

Yeah demonoid321 already pointed that out some posts above

I'm stuck with these two. I got to 200 something and rage quit once I died. How you managed to not do that with Nut Shots is beyond me.

Nut Shots has a glitch you can use. Leave the instructions menu at the beginning on until you see the bat in the background at about the same place on the left as your squirrel is. You'll die instantly but leaving you invincible against everything but flying too low. Once you only need to pay attention not to get too far down its very simple. Just keep firing and slowly going up and down but stay well above the tree line.

As for Monkey Fling I'd suggest staying at one corner and as soon as you see a spider move to the other corner while firing. That only works though if you can pick up a banana on your way across the screen so you should get a banana in the middle down right at the start.

• Like 1