Could we at least vote on it?

That's asking for a lot more programming that's not high on the list, and someone Sly trusts to find and notify. Or something that auto finds based on criteria, but that could lead to false positves.

I like the idea of hiding the time, but I don't know if it could be setup easily for the mods to be able to use without a lot of programming.

I simply don't think it's a high enough priority for the site to put so much money and time into.

Good thoughts though!

I personally would like slowest achievers! But I don't think that's going to happen.

Something to think about :)

Edit: I should also mention this isn't an open source site made by all of us. This is a business, and as all such businesses, require money and time from a small group of individual/s (aka Sly) to produce what you're entailing. So no vote will effect anything, just bringing it up to attention is enough. Your ideas aren't bad at all. :)

Edited by Dav9834

Or this Sly: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/user/1-sly-ripper/

How has voting worked out for the PS4 Plus games? Don't be mad if the vote for this turns out the same way.

Voting has worked out pretty well so far. 

I didn't care for the games in the first vote and the second vote went in my favor. 

Regardless, I'll accept whatever the community as a whole decides upon. Whether that's in my favor or not. 

That's asking for a lot more programming that's not high on the list, and someone Sly trusts to find and notify. Or something that auto finds based on criteria, but that could lead to false positves.

I like the idea of hiding the time, but I don't know if it could be setup easily for the mods to be able to use without a lot of programming.

I simply don't think it's a high enough priority for the site to put so much money and time into.

Good thoughts though!

I personally would like slowest achievers! But I don't think that's going to happen.

If that's the case and it is just a shit load of man hours for something that isn't high on the list of priorities as far as site improvement goes, than I get it. :)

If it's a somewhat easily employable thing and the community votes for it to be a thing, than it would be cool to see it happen. 

That would be pretty funny. 

I'd love to see all the hackers on it who got their first trophy in 1997. 

Edited by AlphaTrash
  • Like 1

If that's the case and it is just a shit load of man hours for something that isn't high on the list of priorities as far as site improvement goes, than I get it. :)

If it's a somewhat easily employable thing and the community votes for it to be a thing, than it would be cool to see it happen. 

That would be pretty funny. 

I'd love to see all the hackers on it who got their first trophy in 1997.

Ya unfortunately even making a small script can take a while depending :(

That's why there's so many feature requests that can't be done do to time allotted.

I think he has his hands full with the servers atm anyway, though I don't claim to be in the know about why the site has slowed :/

It would be nice to know what happened though for peace of mind :/

Good thoughts though!

Edit: I should also mention this isn't an open source site made by all of us. This is a business, and as all such businesses, require money and time from a small group of individual/s (aka Sly) to produce what you're entailing. So no vote will effect anything, just bringing it up to attention is enough. Your ideas aren't bad at all. :)

Slowest achievers would be intense. People would literally wait years on end to get plat just to be top spot. 

• Like 1

Ya unfortunately even making a small script can take a while depending :(

That's why there's so many feature requests that can't be done do to time allotted.

I think he has his hands full with the servers atm anyway, though I don't claim to be in the know about why the site has slowed :/

It would be nice to know what happened though for peace of mind :/

Sure I get that, it's just there's already a way to remove hackers from the leaderboards. 

There would need to be a way to remove them the fastest time leaderboards without flagging their game. :D

There was meant to be a mobile app but loads of people voted not to support it. 

By support I mean like $5 for the app. Many people wanted it to be free. 

I'd be happy to donate $20 to a mobile app personally, it's a shame others wouldn't.

He always seems to being doing something is my point and yeah the servers might be a thing he's working on. 

I wouldn't claim know anything about what he's up to though haha. 

I'd also happily donate some money towards implementing the hiding of false times. 

Edited by AlphaTrash
  • Like 1

Sure I get that, it's just there's already a way to remove hackers from the leaderboards. 

There would need to be a way to remove them the fastest time leaderboards without flagging their game. :D

There was meant to be a mobile app but loads of people voted not to support it. 

By support I mean like $5 for the app. Many people wanted it to be free. 

I'd be happy to donate $20 to a mobile app personally, it's a shame others wouldn't.

He always seems to being doing something is my point and yeah the servers might be a thing he's working on. 

I wouldn't claim know anything about what he's up to though haha. 

I'd also happily donate some money towards implementing the hiding of false times.

Ah yes the mobile app I'd gladly pay $100 if it has forum features! I think a lot of people who said they wouldn't pay, eventually would. But it's like $10-30,000(depending on features) to get a custom app made, and is stable, and that's just one platform :/

I want to make a mockup app that people can interact with using android, so they can get an idea of what it would be like in function. But I really don't have the time :/

I could use cs3 flash, and that would go a ton faster, but wouldn't be able to be used on you phone for true demonstration.

I do think they should at the very least be hidden from the 100% club fastest achievers. Considering if you did the profile deletion trick on a ps3 game you would be actually flagged for it. And while the list swap thing was something that happened to people without them making it happen the times resulting from it are illegitimate as well and shouldn't be held above people who legitimately earn the trophies quickly.

I do also know there is a way in place already to hide people from the 100% club of a game without flagging them, as I know of at least one person who's had it done with FF14.

Edited by ggamer15
  • Like 1

Ah yes the mobile app I'd gladly pay $100 if it has forum features! I think a lot of people who said they wouldn't pay, eventually would. But it's like $10-30,000(depending on features) to get a custom app made, and is stable, and that's just one platform :/

I want to make a mockup app that people can interact with using android, so they can get an idea of what it would be like in function. But I really don't have the time :/

I could use cs3 flash, and that would go a ton faster, but wouldn't be able to be used on you phone for true demonstration.

Ahh yeah, when you put it like that I'd gladly throw in $100.

How much time would it take you to make a psnp app for android? 

I do think they should at the very least be hidden from the 100% club fastest achievers. Considering if you did the profile deletion trick on a ps3 game you would be actually flagged for it. And while the list swap thing was something that happened to people without them making it happen the times resulting from it are illegitimate as well and shouldn't be held above people who legitimately earn the trophies quickly.

I do also know there is a way in place already to hide people from the 100% club of a game without flagging them, as I know of at least one person who's had it done with FF14.

That's true and very good point.

There could have been plenty of people who got the fastest time on ps3 with the same method who just ended up being flagged. 

Someone's been hidden from the fastest time before? 

Someone's been hidden from the fastest time before?

Well, I just looked and he's in there again, so maybe not. I remember the person with the fastest plat time wasn't in the 100% club at one point, but wasn't flagged or anything. Might have just been my mistake and missed him hiding the game.

That's the fun in games for some people. They didn't cheat to get fastest time so they should stay. They probably put in a lot of planning and work into getting those times.

I can assure you it's extremely easy and much easier than doing it legit. 

Well, I just looked and he's in there again, so maybe not. I remember the person with the fastest plat time wasn't in the 100% club at one point, but wasn't flagged or anything. Might have just been my mistake and missed him hiding the game.

Fair enough, that sucks then. ;/ 

Ahh yeah, when you put it like that I'd gladly throw in $100.

How much time would it take you to make a psnp app for android?

It wouldn't be networked(usable), as I don't know how to do that, not to mention I wouldn't have much access to the information on the site, besides pulling some.

It would be static, aka you could see how it would work in function with swipes and guides and forums, but you could hit refresh on status updates and nothing would change ever lol. A proof of concept.

And considering I haven't touched java in 2 years, a long time lol

I think this could be implemented as another option when flagging someone, we have "Trophies earned out of order", "Trophies earned long before release date" and "Too many trophies earned too close together", adding a new option just for this issue would let Sly know how to handle it, because IMO the PS4 auto-pop glitch is not worth of a flag, just hiding the user out of the faster achiever list is good enough since they had no control over it.

Then again, someone else suggested a "MP trophies earned after server closure" option when flagging someone and that hasn't been implemented. (yet?)