Remapping buttons negates True Marksman trophy.

effdeegee

Just a precautionary tale, really.

I've found that, on the PS3 version, if you remap the button layout so that Green Arrow's "power" move is on :cross: , the True Marksman trophy, for beating your opponent using only arrows, will not unlock.

I reset the buttons to their default locations, with "power" being assigned to :circle: and it unlocked first attempt.

Just a heads up for any random folks that are caught in the same head scratcher that I was in.

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

You get the trophy easily with a second controller on versus anyway. 

or you could just use one controller and assign it as player one and two and get the trophy that way. 

Thanks for the heads up though ;)

My issue was found while using a second controller in versus mode. Your advice changes and/or adds nothing to the point.

My issue was found while using a second controller in versus mode. Your advice changes and/or adds nothing to the point.

You have the trophy, so I thought it was extremely obvious the advice wasn't for you. 

It was for the people reading the thread. 

I also thought you may have made it the x button to make it easier for yourself because pressing circle is hard. 

So incase someone else was reading and some how finding it difficult, they'll now know an easier way. 

You have the trophy, so I thought it was extremely obvious the advice wasn't for you. 

It was for the people reading the thread. 

I also thought you may have made it the x button to make it easier for yourself because pressing circle is hard. 

So incase someone else was reading and some how finding it difficult, they'll now know an easier way.

That's a good point.

I guess I just took it personally when your post addressed me specifically, twice, by saying "you", instead of saying "to the others reading this."

Small misunderstanding, that's all.