Official PSNP Song Vote XXVII

Poll: ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Poll: ***Watch the Mashup Video First*** to Hear all the Contestants Songs! Which songs did you like the most? Multiple choices are allowed

• #1 Jonathan Morali - Life is Strange Theme
    • #2 Rush - YYZ
    • #3 Frederic Chopin - Winter Wind
    • #4 Masaru Yokoyama - My Truth Duet
    • #5 Shoji Meguro - I'll Face Myself
    • #6 Ludwig van Beethoven - Fur Elise
    • #7 Paul Farrer - Through the Storm
    • #8 Taylor Davis - Reflections
    • #9 Cannibal Corpse - From Skin to Liquid
    • #10 Yoko Shimomura - The 13th Struggle
    • #11 Lindsey Sterling - Elements
    • #12 Richard Wagner - Ride of the Valkyries
    • #13 Kevin Macleod - George street shuffle
    • #14 Street Fighter V - Alex's Theme
    • #15 Gioachino Rossini - Barber of Seville-Overture
    • #16 Takanashi Yasuharu - Floating Dead Leaves
    • #17 Nine Inch Nails - A Warm Place
    • #18 MF DOOM - Question Mark
    • #19 Jonsi & Alex - Happiness
  2. 2. "Loose Song Limitation" of Official PSNP Song Vote XXVIII -AND- Would You Want Any Of The RE:0 DLC Codes If You Won The Giveaway?

• No Loose Limitation (Every SV that ends with an 8 has no limitation!)
    • --------------------------------------------------------------
    • Ps3 & Ps4
    • Steam
    • Xbox360
    • XboxOne

t5FkkeH.png

▲▲▲Made by the talented SV Member Masamune_316                                                                               

XUIKNAB.pngeWyoHKU.pngZXLmPk7.pngefNgawY.pngPsDtJ5P.pnggyWpLAX.pngsGY5HXY.png

nsvHdqh.jpg

6gKVIJA.jpg

All Three In-Game DLC Shirts for Resident Evil:0! 

4 Codes! 4 Winners!

1 for PS4 & PS3, 1 for Steam, 1 for Xbox360, 1 for XboxOne

Graciously donated by DarkHarmonixer!

93NCxr3.png

s9asmLN.png

YZVBCzR.jpgHNQKJ9Q.jpgb0MnLzO.jpg6KlFHwN.jpg

JwY0n3n.jpgK49GZk1.jpgv9JPBGz.jpgyr2naqt.jpg

T6SD9Ip.jpgOGcLOEG.jpgBsBDhkZ.jpgnf9lXjJ.jpg

mnANasM.jpg7YDRNBD.jpgRsA0z3w.jpg6WSeYtm.jpg

SxnMXN8.jpgovDK4aM.jpgzIp0mhj.jpg

▲▲▲Made by the talented SV Member Masamune_316        

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 3

So many songs to choose from, it's a good thing the song posting is 2 days from now. Here's hoping I can narrow it down to 1 song before that.

Ya I decided to extend it a bit to give time, I had a major migraine this weekend, dry air = bad sinuses

I only decided from who will the song be so far (still deciding on what actual song it will be..).. When I started to think on this, I made a list and it was already close to 2 A4 pages before I decided to stop listing them :lol:

Just 2 questions:

1st - No vocals = no backup chorus or other forms of vocal sounds, right? I ask this because often instrumental versions of some musics still use the chorus bits as "instrumental", they just remove the lyrics.

2nd - Covers are fine, as long as they are instrumental, right?

• Like 1

I only decided from who will the song be so far (still deciding on what actual song it will be..).. When I started to think on this, I made a list and it was already close to 2 A4 pages before I decided to stop listing them :lol:

Just 2 questions:

1st - No vocals = no backup chorus or other forms of vocal sounds, right? I ask this because often instrumental versions of some musics still use the chorus bits as "instrumental", they just remove the lyrics.

2nd - Covers are fine, as long as they are instrumental, right?

Hmm I'd have to say as far as chorus goes with no words, it would have to be PMed to me or one of the Song Vote Members as a judgment call.

Yup! Covers are fine! I try to keep the limitations as loose as possible :)

Hmm I'd have to say as far as chorus goes with no words, it would have to be PMed to me or one of the Song Vote Members as a judgment call.

Yup! Covers are fine! I try to keep the limitations as loose as possible :)

Ok, I will probably use a cover, but just wanted to make sure. And I asked the chorus thing because in my list there were a few that had some vocal sounds that I wouldn't even call chorus :lol:, still I don't think any of the songs from the person that I will post have any kind of vocals..

Thanks.

• Like 1

Ok, I will probably use a cover, but just wanted to make sure. And I asked the chorus thing because in my list there were a few that had some vocal sounds that I wouldn't even call chorus :lol:, still I don't think any of the songs from the person that I will post have any kind of vocals..

Thanks.

Np! That's what we're here for! :D

Damn. I don't really listen to Instrumentals. Hopefully, I can find something good.  :unsure:

I believe in you! waiting-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

I prefer listening to these kind of songs, but it will be tough to choose only one :|

I'm in the same boat sweetdrop-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286

• Like 2

ouch i understand that feeling i just had my last 2 wisdom teeth pulled this morning.

ewww, I remember getting my 4 pulled. It's something odd about hearing your teeth break into smaller and smaller pieces with what I could only imagine was a hammer(I kept my eyes shut lol), but feel no pain.

The drugs they gave me for pain made my head spin(in both directions O_o ), so I ended up just going with 2 Tylenol every 6 hours or so, with cambells chicken soup eating without chewing. Hope they heal quick! :)

I just want to be clear. Does it have to be an instrumental version of the certain song or could it be any music piece? 

Any song/music piece that has no words, that's it :)

Edited by Dav9834

no worries, also i did not get a message that this was up?

edit:

scratch that i just popped up

Ya I created a new one for you, I don't know if it takes longer if done that way sense I sent them all at the same time :/

Here's my post to keep this thread in my content section.

Also...after much deliberation and swearing and ass kicking*...I landed on a song to use. Thing is...I can't remember if I used it before. :rolleyes:

*all of this was between the multiple sessions held in my brain for what to use.

EDIT:

Thing is...I am going to have to use some random photo for it. :hmm:

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle

Here's my post to keep this thread in my content section.

Also...after much deliberation and swearing and ass kicking*...I landed on a song to use. Thing is...I can't remember if I used it before. :rolleyes:

*all of this was between the multiple sessions held in my brain for what to use.

EDIT:

Thing is...I am going to have to use some random photo for it. :hmm:

Check the Song Vote Database!! The Chosen Undead SV Member puts a lot of work into it! You'll find exactly what you need to know! victory-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

Edited by Dav9834
  • Like 1

Check the Song Vote Database!! The Chosen Undead SV Member puts a lot of work into it! You'll find exactly what you need to know! victory-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625

I forgot that section of the database existed lol. I usually just check to see if the song I'm entering won anything.

But this particular piece of music hasn't been entered by me, not that I'd expect it to be submitted by anyone else, so I'm in the clear. :awesome:

It's literally a 2.5 minute song I can repeat the last minute of for hours.

• Like 1

The following changes have been made to the Database:

~

Added Song Votes XXV and XXVI, along with all related posters, voters, placings, winning songs, etc.

Added 14 new banned songs

Added 5 new song posters:

1. Cassiopria
  2. ClubSoda98
  3. Han_the_Dragon
  4. jack21_98
  5. Waffle-Sensei

Added 5 new voters:

1. GoodbyeBread
  2. granitebear
  3. Komrade_Konrad
  4. Noirne
  5. ToxicSlayerz

Added a new winner: Han_the_Dragon (SV XXV)

Updated Fewest Voters category: SV XXV replaces SV XXIV as 2nd place

Changed Total Participants to 351

Changed Total Song Entrants to 110

Changed Total Winners to 18

I forgot that section of the database existed lol. I usually just check to see if the song I'm entering won anything.

But this particular piece of music hasn't been entered by me, not that I'd expect it to be submitted by anyone else, so I'm in the clear. :awesome:

It's literally a 2.5 minute song I can repeat the last minute of for hours.

It doesn't matter if you've posted it before. Any song that has ever placed in the top 4 cannot be used again. I just updated the Database, linked above - go check anyway.

• Like 2

It doesn't matter if you've posted it before. Any song that has ever placed in the top 4 cannot be used again. I just updated the Database, linked above - go check anyway.

I'm aware of the rules. :P

That's why I said I usually only check the database to see if the song I'm entering has won anything...that way I know if I can even enter it.

EDIT:

I realize you were commenting on whether or not someone else may have posted it. Trust me it hasn't been. I didn't even need to check it like most of the songs I have on a list for certain themes.

Edited by Avatar_Of_Battle
  • Like 1