Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mastodon_Slayer

I lost all trophies on Peace Walker...

7 posts in this topic

This sunday happens a very strange thing in my game. i posted on a ofrum but nobody respond to me. Im gonna quote that message and put here.

Something worng happen to me. im playing peace walker all day, and i earn some trophies with story related. But, suddently i lose the light here in home in the middle of the game. Whhen i turn on the PS3 again, i lost all the trophies of Peace Walker. I cant believe in that.mad.gif

After that, i sync all the trophies, and i earn all the trophies again except the trophies i earned today. So, i went to the game again and when i load a mission, i earn 3 trophies at the same time. mad.gifmad.gif Now i have 3 trophies earned at the same time! I cant believe in this. And i lost other trophies non story related

This happens to more people?

If it was a power outage, then it's most likely to do with a corrupt file on the hard drive. Nothing to do with the game. Make sure to sync your trophies often to prevent this from happening again. :)

The only thing that i think could save you from having to deal with that again is to sync every trophy when you get them... when the trophies are on the server you should never lose them...

sorry for your grief :(

I know, but i only sync the trophies at the end of the day. Now, i have 3 trophies at the same time, and people gonna think i used a hack on this game because its impossible get those 3 trophies at the same time. And i want all the Platinums cleared without hacks, i only have SOCOM with hack and Buzz Quiz TV with the glitch.

something similar happened to me with darksiders..had only one trophy left for the platinum..earned it,got the platin,but at the moment my ps3 just restarted..when i booted it up again..no trophies..damn..lol

This hasnt happened to me for any game

I am sorry for your loss. Is there a way to have online backup every 5 min or so? I know PS+ players have online backup but that's done at a set time interval every 24 hours. Can this be adjusted, somehow, to be more frequent? Any PS backup data programs out there? I'm a noob so please excuse my questions if they sound too fantastical :blah: