I lost all trophies on Peace Walker...

Mastodon_Slayer

This sunday happens a very strange thing in my game. i posted on a ofrum but nobody respond to me. Im gonna quote that message and put here.

Something worng happen to me. im playing peace walker all day, and i earn some trophies with story related. But, suddently i lose the light here in home in the middle of the game. Whhen i turn on the PS3 again, i lost all the trophies of Peace Walker. I cant believe in that.mad.gif

After that, i sync all the trophies, and i earn all the trophies again except the trophies i earned today. So, i went to the game again and when i load a mission, i earn 3 trophies at the same time. mad.gifmad.gif Now i have 3 trophies earned at the same time! I cant believe in this. And i lost other trophies non story related

This happens to more people?

I know, but i only sync the trophies at the end of the day. Now, i have 3 trophies at the same time, and people gonna think i used a hack on this game because its impossible get those 3 trophies at the same time. And i want all the Platinums cleared without hacks, i only have SOCOM with hack and Buzz Quiz TV with the glitch.

I am sorry for your loss. Is there a way to have online backup every 5 min or so? I know PS+ players have online backup but that's done at a set time interval every 24 hours. Can this be adjusted, somehow, to be more frequent? Any PS backup data programs out there? I'm a noob so please excuse my questions if they sound too fantastical :blah: