Problem with solo boosting

I wasn't able to finish a single solo boosting game, with the Private rescue method. Every time the game kicks me out and says THIS GAME SESSION NO LONGER EXISTS. Sometimes it happens after 5 minutes, sometimes it happens a few seconds after I start. What the hell? Has anyone else encountered this problem, and do you think this is a problem on my side, since I've only seen one other person post about this online?  :(

12719196_596845413824509_267774493349761

• 1 year later...
40 minutes ago, JesteR1701one said:

So I am trying to boost solo. Selected Rescue, survivor and selected medkits to 20 but when the game starts there are no medkits to pickup. Did they patch this or am I doing something wrong?

That's a bug and not supposed to happen. None of the solo XP boosting exploits were ever fixed to my knowledge but the servers are very cantankerous and unreliable, thus all you can do is keep trying until they decide to play nice.

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That's a bug and not supposed to happen. None of the solo XP boosting exploits were ever fixed to my knowledge but the servers are very cantankerous and unreliable, thus all you can do is keep trying until they decide to play nice.

So basically keep starting a new session until it works?

On 3/28/2016 at 6:13 PM, harsly said:

I wasn't able to finish a single solo boosting game, with the Private rescue method. Every time the game kicks me out and says THIS GAME SESSION NO LONGER EXISTS. Sometimes it happens after 5 minutes, sometimes it happens a few seconds after I start. What the hell? Has anyone else encountered this problem, and do you think this is a problem on my side, since I've only seen one other person post about this online?  :(

Reveal hidden contents

12719196_596845413824509_267774493349761

if i recall, you can get booted for being idle. and i think you have to pick the correct side, the regular humans. my brains a bit dusty. i dont recall having any problems on the ps3 version and i finished that maybe in december.

10 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

if i recall, you can get booted for being idle. and i think you have to pick the correct side, the regular humans. my brains a bit dusty. i dont recall having any problems on the ps3 version and i finished that maybe in december.

This is true. You can only boost from the "good people" side. Then you need to restart the match. I did it with both PS3 and PS4.

1 hour ago, JesteR1701one said:

So I am trying to boost solo. Selected Rescue, survivor and selected medkits to 20 but when the game starts there are no medkits to pickup. Did they patch this or am I doing something wrong?