So this happened... *UPDATED AGAIN* APR 18

I WOULD give Akane love if I knew who she was, is she the invisible woman with nice features? Or the white rectangle with attractive vertices?

You would probably mean either Peko-san or Akane......I'd put my money on the probability that she's the invisible woman with nice features since her features are a bit bigger than Peko's :P

You're one crazy fellow, Tigress :P

• Like 2

I lnew this, but I just haven't heard of one before. I'm still waiting for my trusty steed the Meaver (Moose + Beaver, the most Canadian steed ever. ) Do they exist in 2286?

Not only do they exist, they are delicious. We have them with a side of strawcchini relish and crinkle cut tomtato fries during Hannukmas-al-Fitr.

They're not big enough to ride though. You need a falcorse or a mosqamel for that. (The benefit of these is flight.)

• Like 2

You would probably mean either Peko-san or Akane......I'd put my money on the probability that she's the invisible woman with nice features since her features are a bit bigger than Peko's :P

You're one crazy fellow, Tigress :P

Why thank you, I'll take it as crazy like 80's rockband, not like homeless cat lady crazy.

Have you still got this problem? And have you tried deleting the game and re-installing? Maybe a rebuild of the "database" works?

As of this morning, yes. I want to see how messed up it gets, so I haven't fixed it.

Not only do they exist, they are delicious. We have them with a side of strawcchini relish and crinkle cut tomtato fries during Hannukmas-al-Fitr.They're not big enough to ride though. You need a falcorse or a mosqamel for that. (The benefit of these is flight.)There is also a 1,000 foot Lord Tigon monument

I am in tears, such funny. And ooooh, a 1,000 foot monument of moi!

• Like 1

Here's a camel/mosquito hybrid...

Mosquito-Camel-Hybrids-101903.jpg

Anyway TL, that's what we've got in the present to ride around on. I didn't realise that people in your era had already thought of the idea. 

Or that of the Falcorse...

278022764d373c89e60762a75c3dceb1.jpg

[Wow internet. Wow.]

Edit: This little mis-adventure has led me to www.badtaxidermy.com, which is a laugh-riot. Go check it out for a chuckle.

Edited by StrickenBiged
  • Like 1

Okay, now this is brutal o.O

Seriously, what have you done to the game? :D

Well, I did put it on a hiatus for a while, than restarted it. Maybe she's angry with me.

Well, at least the space-time continuum seems to have reached normality. You're quotes are now from the same year.

Do you have any other games installed on your Vita that are messed up, too?

Akiba Trip, but it had no problems.

I remember something similar happen to me a while ago but its in the first game and its in the free time mode. Usually when I failed to like someone in a conversation I exit out the game and go load up my save. Then suddenly a few people disappear. It keeps happen and more people disappear if I exit and reload my save.

But this... what am I looking at? :D

Edited by Ichiban-Hybrid

EDIT2: I listened to some of you people... look what you did!

A few posts said to "rebuild" the database, since I didn't want to Re-download the game, I did just that.

What happened you ask? Whoever suggested rebuilding the database, congrats! My sprites are back!!!

http://i.imgur.com/cBicIHz.jpg

SEE!!!! I CAN SEE BYAKURA...... Wait, Nekomaru!?!?! OMG, My sprites are back but now nobody is who they are. 

So Far, Byakura has been Byakura, and Kuzuryuu.

Nekomaru has been Byakura.

Even My characters name, Hajime has replaced Koizumi's name.

Pretty Much, my sprites are now visible, but it's randomized who i'm talking to.

LMAO lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512. At least that's some progress, right?

• Like 1

LMAO lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512. At least that's some progress, right?

Actually, the opposite. BEFORE, they were invisible or outlined. NOW different names are speaking other peoples lines, and sprites don't match names; so when the trial comes, I don't know WHO actually said what statement!

Actually, the opposite. BEFORE, they were invisible or outlined. NOW different names are speaking other peoples lines, and sprites don't match names; so when the trial comes, I don't know WHO actually said what statement!

Ha! Ha ha ha ha. You're screwed! 

Just give in and reinstall dude. You're ruining a great game for yourself now. I'm worried that, at this rate, you'll be starting again from scratch whatever you do, as your save may well get corrupted by this crap. 

• Like 2

Ha! Ha ha ha ha. You're screwed! 

Just give in and reinstall dude. You're ruining a great game for yourself now. I'm worried that, at this rate, you'll be starting again from scratch whatever you do, as your save may well get corrupted by this crap. 

NEVER! I will Cloud save every time, and as I obtain this platinum, I will be the greatest Danganronpa Platinumer ! for I have persevered! 

This is crazy! I've never heard of this happening before!  :lol:

Good luck finishing the game at this point.

Stricken has warned me a couple times, and I am thinking about heeding his warning. Today is the first time the game is actually being affected by these glitches. 75% of the time I open the game now, it freezes on the start screen, and the game crashes 50% of the time during each gameplay. So It's getting worse, Since i'm at the In-laws I will contemplate re-installing over the weekend haha.