So this happened... *UPDATED AGAIN* APR 18

Stricken has warned me a couple times, and I am thinking about heeding his warning. Today is the first time the game is actually being affected by these glitches. 75% of the time I open the game now, it freezes on the start screen, and the game crashes 50% of the time during each gameplay. So It's getting worse, Since i'm at the In-laws I will contemplate re-installing over the weekend haha.

I definitely would! That is seriously weird...but then again I played a physical version of the game, so maybe that's why?

I hope a re-install fixes it!  :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Something similar happened to me in the first game during the School Mode. Characters turned into white boxes or would completely disappear off the map when they should be there. The radio in the top corner turned into a white square box along with some characters names. I quickly stopped the game and reloaded the save, thankfully it fixed itself and everything worked perfectly until I got the Platinum. This was the physical version of the game if it matters.

I'm up to chapter 3 in Danganronpa 2 and haven't run into any issues yet, thankfully. Again it's the physical copy if that matters.