trophies arent popping

yowzagabowza

I just completed level 10. The only trophies ive earned are for killing 20 enemies at once, killing 15 with the explosion, and for completing level 10.

Ive killed way more than 20,000 enemies and way more bulls and shield breakers, too. The in game stats back this up. But none of those trophies popped. In fact, the only trophies i should be missing is deploy a turret and decoy, and kill 1000 with the laser.

The game stutters and hiccups quite often. It hasnt crashed, but it doesnt perform as well as i should. I guess the trophies will have to be fixed...

• 1 month later...

I just completed level 10. The only trophies ive earned are for killing 20 enemies at once, killing 15 with the explosion, and for completing level 10.

Ive killed way more than 20,000 enemies and way more bulls and shield breakers, too. The in game stats back this up. But none of those trophies popped. In fact, the only trophies i should be missing is deploy a turret and decoy, and kill 1000 with the laser.

The game stutters and hiccups quite often. It hasnt crashed, but it doesnt perform as well as i should. I guess the trophies will have to be fixed...

Had only 2 trophies pop for me on this game on Vita. PS4 seems to be fine. Wish they would fix it. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Patch was released. Most trophies popped after i completed alevel.

But.... some didnt. A couple i was able to earn by replaying levels, but three still wont unlock. Staying hidden for 15 seconds, staying hidden for ten minutes, and killing 10 enemies during slowed time all wont pop. All still have 0% earned rate.

Patch was released. Most trophies popped after i completed alevel.

But.... some didnt. A couple i was able to earn by replaying levels, but three still wont unlock. Staying hidden for 15 seconds, staying hidden for ten minutes, and killing 10 enemies during slowed time all wont pop. All still have 0% earned rate.

Can you keep me posted on this? I did a guide for the game on playstationtrophies, and have noted that the PSVita trophies are mostly glitched.

I will certainly update that guide if there is a way to earn them now.

• 3 weeks later...

Can you keep me posted on this? I did a guide for the game on playstationtrophies, and have noted that the PSVita trophies are mostly glitched.

I will certainly update that guide if there is a way to earn them now.

me and another guy on twitter got in touch with the developers a day after the game was released on the Vita saying about the glitched trophies. here in the UK the patch has only just come out and the game came out on the 29th of March! so don't hold your breath on another patch to sort out the last three trophies any time soon :-)

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, demonviper666 said:

Any update.  Because the vita stack. Has update to fix.   The new vita without plat. Jp one I think

i'm not quite sure what you mean.

when you load up a Vita game there is a 'refresh' icon at the top of the screen you just press that and if theres a update it will appear on the top left

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
5 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

I didn't had high hopes but I wanted to give it a try anyways.

To be fair - I think this is mostly the fault from Sony as well, to make it way more complicated, to fix such stuff.

E-Mail.jpg

He wrote the same rubbish to me 5 years ago, there are enough examples of small devs with very little financial capacities patching their games out there. What I suppose is that the coder does not know how to patch it and they are making up excuses for it. In any way it is a very poor customer service.

• Like 1