Online issues (Disconnect and max 4 players host)

hypersk_us

Can anyone confirm that online is still working properly for this game?

Every time I go to "Play with others" I get sent back to the title screen, and a message is displayed saying: "Oh dear, your connection has been lost".

If I go back to the "Play with others" option a second time, I can get in to select "Control freaks" and create a match, however, I can only select a max of 4 players (2 vs 2) and if I try to select more, I get the following error: "Sorry, your current bandwidth will only allow you to support a game for this many players".

Also, it should be worth noting that my current bandwidth is 19 to 24 Mbps of download and 3 to 4 Mbps of upload...

What happened? Last year I could host 16 players (8 vs 8) matches with no problem. Anyone got the same issue?

According to this topic on the US PlayStation communities, the issue seems to be hitting mainly players from the NA region since 08/28/2015, and It got a response about 6 days ago saying the issue still persists...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/FAT-PRINCESS/td-p/45481087

So, can players from different regions test and share their results?

Thanks in advance.

post-159174-0-94004300-1459287269_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok, since last month, the Fat Princess "Play with others" option has been working very good, I have been hosting 32 player matches all the time and only got disconnected one single occasion.

I also asked someone who previously had problems (the guy who posted on the official PlayStation forums) and he can also play normally.

My guess is they fixed the server issues when Sony gave the game for free on PS+, good for them.

This topic can be closed :)