How do I get the police to chase after me?

DesmaBR

I'm trying to do daily missions, but all of them are related to police chases.

But I can never really get them to chase after me; and when they do, losing them is way too easy.

Do they get more agressive the more I play?

If you live in the United States, simply being a minority in the wrong neighborhood may be sufficient.  If you are white it may require somewhat more effort, I would recommend a peaceful, non-violent protest as a decent starting-off point

What? xD How is that related to the game? :P

I'm trying to do daily missions, but all of them are related to police chases.

But I can never really get them to chase after me; and when they do, losing them is way too easy.

Do they get more agressive the more I play?

There is a certain place on the map where a squad car is always parked, just crash into him (I finished the game long ago, and had a similar issue, i youtube'd a location and it helped (It was in front of a police station near your hideout I think.))

Good luck!

What? xD How is that related to the game? :P

There is a certain place on the map where a squad car is always parked, just crash into him (I finished the game long ago, and had a similar issue, i youtube'd a location and it helped (It was in front of a police station near your hideout I think.))

Good luck!

Oh yeah, I found that one. It's still a bit easy to lose them, but a message popped up saying that that they'll get more agressive the bigger my fine.

If you live in the United States, simply being a minority in the wrong neighborhood may be sufficient.  If you are white it may require somewhat more effort, I would recommend a peaceful, non-violent protest as a decent starting-off point

Does being a mannequim count as being white?

me irl

needforspeed_20160330ryr4e.png

Edited by DesmaBR

Does being a mannequim count as being white?

I think I have found your problem, not the fact that you are a mannequin but that you are made of rubber and therefore immune to being tasered.  You may have to resort to more drastic measures such as placing your hands behind your head and loudly proclaiming "I am not resisting arrest"