"Community Service" potentially unobtainable in a few days?

JubilantSwine

With Evolutions Studios having been shutdown by Sony, i'd get this trophy as fast possible, could potentially become unobtainable in the next 3 days if the events havn't been setup to randomly generate.

Only 2 bike events are currently up, the last ending 2nd March April 8pm GMT.

Not 100% it will become unobtainable but its a 2 second trophy so worth getting asap with Evo shutdown.

Edited by JubilantSwine

There was a thread like this for the main game, someone came in and provided a link to someone official saying that the servers were still being looked after by Sony.

No need to be scared yet.

Looks like I was right. There's no more community event for the bikes, has nothing to with the servers, I'm assuming they were manually submitted events by Evolution Studios. With them shutdown there's nobody to submit them.

If this is true, then damn that's really disappointing :(

I literally just picked this up a couple of days ago in the Easter sale. I was holding off playing it until I finished the Platinum in the main game.

Yea it's a shame espeically when Evo have done such a good job with DriveClub post release, but right now there's no community events for Bikes, so its unobtainabe.

Looks like I was right. There's no more community event for the bikes, has nothing to with the servers, I'm assuming they were manually submitted events by Evolution Studios. With them shutdown there's nobody to submit them.

Well shit. Does this effect any trophies or not, do you know? I sunk like an hour or two into Bikes and then never got around to finishing it, so I've got no idea of any of it.

I made a thread about this on playstation forums: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/Driveclub-no-bike-challenges-available/td-p/45708615.

I wanted to report this through live chat, but as soon as the conversation started and the guy I was talking with found out that I'm not from US, he threw me some useless link to support page for my region and just disconnected  :facepalm: (there's no live chat available for my country). I'll fill in support form about this, but from my experience uk/us support is always most helpful. 

Sony said that Driveclub support will continue, so in theory there still must be some small dev team responsible for it.

Edited by alien713

Everyone who wants challenges back should either fill in the form on the support site or contact them through the live chat. In cases like this, most people will only get some bullshit responses like "turn the console off and on again", but eventually we will reach out the right people.

Edited by alien713

These kind of trophies that can be done in a few seconds but tend to become impossible as the game gets older and the company stops supporting it...

...are just bullshit!

Sony should take care of this and put a challenge valid for 5 years, so the people interested in it just get it on time.

I'm not buying this unless they fix it :/

• Like 1

Everyone who wants challenges back should either fill in the form on the support site or contact them through the live chat. In cases like this, most people will only get some bullshit responses like "turn the console off and on again", but eventually we will reach out the right people.

I know something better: format your PS4 to solve problems with your PS3 or Vita.

Okay then, crapstorm cancelled. 

Now, there are two trophy obtainers recently, just a few hours ago.. :)

Looks they they found someone left from Evo to make some more events, only problem is that the one availible for Bikes is for the KTM 1290 Super Duke, which is a PiA to unlock.

Edited by JubilantSwine

Wait so is this trophy hard to obtain now?

I'm worried because I just got DRIVECLUB loaded on my PS4 and don't know if it's going to be an issue sending challenges. But it sounds like that's okay, not sure about DRIVECLUB BIKES though.