Gramma Z says & Rinsed 'Em

So I have over killed over 5,000 plants and this trophy hasn't popped? Im confused does it mean they have to be player kills or can they be AI kills, because pretty much all of my kills were not on players. :(

All Plant deaths will count towards this trophy. This trophy will be a real grind and will probably be one of the last ones you get along with Rinsed 'Em. An easy way to rack up kills real fast is if you're good at staying alive then you can go to the center of the battleground and raise the flag. After the boss wave it's just endless amounts of enemies that come at you. You should be able to get 500 kills a go, depending on skill level using this method.

Thats from a trophy guide on ps3t.org

Edit: hah we linked to same thing. Im not sure then. Sorry :( keep going and maybe the counters off

Edited by CasaDeBen

All Plant deaths will count towards this trophy. This trophy will be a real grind and will probably be one of the last ones you get along with Rinsed 'Em. An easy way to rack up kills real fast is if you're good at staying alive then you can go to the center of the battleground and raise the flag. After the boss wave it's just endless amounts of enemies that come at you. You should be able to get 500 kills a go, depending on skill level using this method.

Thats from a trophy guide on ps3t.org

Edit: hah we linked to same thing. Im not sure then. Sorry :( keep going and maybe the counters off

Haha! Its annoying cause I have over 5,000 on both now 0_0

Its the amount killed by YOU personally, not the overall count. Dont look at the left counter, its the one on the right that needs to be over 5000.

Thanks! I will check that when I go back online :)

edit: that was the problem thank you!

Edited by Pinko-Fire
  • Like 1