Trophy thoughts

DF007gamer

Strange list. From first impressions, it looks like most are chapter-related trophies. Why those would be worthy of gold, I guess we'll find out.

Release date April 1st. Don't see it on the "Coming soon" games on the Psn store. Maybe it's part of the free April games. Gameplay looks alright and if cheap I would definitely buy it

Surprised it got a platinum, but I'll take it since I was going to get the game anyways :P I'm also still curious about the earlier second PS3 trophy list though... is that only for the retail version that recently came out or is the new digital version they replaced the old one with also using that new trophy list?

isn't this the Christian Game?

Yup, it's been remastered. Luckily the game doesn't take the religion parts too seriously (even makes jokes about them), at leasty not in the original version. There were some cringe-worthy parts though (starting the with the names of the main leads).

• Like 2

Surprised it got a platinum, but I'll take it since I was going to get the game anyways :P I'm also still curious about the earlier second PS3 trophy list though... is that only for the retail version that recently came out or is the new digital version they replaced the old one with also using that new trophy list?

Yup, it's been remastered. Luckily the game doesn't take the religion parts too seriously (even makes jokes about them), at leasty not in the original version. There were some cringe-worthy parts though (starting the with the names of the main leads).

Action game?

• 1 month later...

1. Lots of gold trophies. Interesting.
  2. Easy platinum. Very interesting.
  3. $50 price tag.
  4. Nevermind.

50? OMG  xD,and on EU store it's 31€ for PSplus menbers, oh well nevermind, i will think to take this when it's  around 15€

Edited by FlareZero

• 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, MRTheChez said:

is there any trophy missable?

Fortunately, only 2 trophies are misssable and they happen very early in the game.

The rest of the trophies are story-related.

If you follow this guide, you can easily get the platinum.

That's what I did, but it wasn't worth it after completion. The game isn't good nor enjoyable.

Only grab it if you can find it on sale.

• Like 2

Just now, omarbanzai said:

Fortunately, only 2 trophies are misssable and they happen very early in the game.

The rest of the trophies are story-related.

If you follow this guide, you can easily get the platinum.

That's what I did, but it wasn't worth it after completion. The game isn't good nor enjoyable.

Only grab it if you can find it on sale.

Thank you for the quick reaction! I will use the guide, thanks again