PS+ April's IGC

LastMinuteSavior

I'd actually much rather them not give us free games. They suck. It's depressing when I see the shit we get compared to xbox. It's actually getting to the point where it's not funny anymore. Like at all. It's a long running joke that needs to stop.

• Like 1

But I thought Zombi was a AAA game and it only released last October? That and Dead Star are really the only two that interest me.

Also, to those of you complaining, don't download the games. Before anyone calls me a dick, Sony DOES gather information based off of the amount of people that download or simply add the games to their library. They will probably start paying more attention if less people download the games. Even I've been cherry picking my PS+ games over these past few months.

• Like 1

Oh my god it's soooo shit. 

Especially when you consider xbox's line up this month... how fucking embarrassing. 

Luckily for me my membership ends in a week or two.

If they keep this total throw away trash coming, I won't be renewing for a while. 

I bought I am alive like 2/3 years ago for like £3, what a joke. 

Extra annoying knowing what our Xbox friends are getting. I really do wish they start selling a stripped down PS+ that is cheaper and only offers online play. And then I'll use the money I save to buy old games that I actually want. By looking at images of some of these games I can barely tell them apart from the shit we've been getting earlier this year. 

• Like 2

I like it, better than last month. Zombi and Dead Star looks really good for my upcoming PS4. I really wanted Shutshimi. Savage Moon and Virus Tom are the games I'll probably play someday. And the only game I already have is I Am Alive

Edited by Vytautas20
  • Like 1

I like it, better than last month. Zombi and Dead Star looks really good for my upcoming PS4. I really wanted Shutshimi. Harvest Moon and Virus Tom are the games I'll probably play someday. And the only game I already have is I Am Alive

What type of game it is?

Edited by FlareZero

Before you guys strain your vocal cords from the unrelenting whining, give I Am Alive a try. It's by no means The Last Of Us, but it does alright. It has the one thing that TLOU lacked, which was actual survival resource management, and I feel that TLOU coul've gone from an average TPS with above average voice acting to a truly legendary game had it also made you have to manage your stamina via resources in order to stay alive like this game does. It's like watching the movie Zombieland: you'd have been pissed off watching it in theaters, but it's one of those things you'd be happy to see on a Sunday afternoon on Comedy Central. You got to decide if you can walk another few feet through a dust cloud and risk choking to death before you hit safety, or crack open a bottle of water you might really need later on. Then you get in these tense little Mexican standoffs with your gun where you have a couple seconds to figure out how you're going to disable 5 guys with two bullets. And the game only takes up about 8 hours of your time.

• Like 1

Just found out Zombie is Zombie U from Wii U which is the game I always want to play, but I don't own Wii U. Therefore, it is good for me. Might try I am Alive also. This is not a bad month. There is no game I am interested to play on March line up. On February only Helldiver, but I don't even like the game after I tried it.