Star Ocean 5 releasing June 28 in NA and July 1 in EU

Square Enix revealed that Star Ocean 5 will be coming out in North America on June 28 and July 1 in Europe.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/04/04/star-ocean-integrity-and-faithlessness-launches-june-28-on-ps4/

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/04/04/star-ocean-integrity-and-faithlessness-launches-1st-july-on-ps4/

It also will have a Day One edition:

uTYeOIzmSOV_D1_BeautyShot_780_825_KR.jpg

Get hyped!

Edited by ShadowStar83x
  • Like 4

How long is this platinum? Like, I got the previous game in the series, but that's one long grind. :\

by looking at the trophy list (the one which just recently came out, not in english as well) it seems that you need to get 100% of battle trophies (or what their called) as well, just like in the first game.

So yeah.. it will be ... long

How about rather than letting me listen to valkyrie profile music you just put out a remaster on vita so i can play that again. Please?

I will probably buy this one day one... i never finished the last one (have it on 360) but i love the series.

Definitely something to buy, but perhaps not to play immediately.  My "backlog and partially played games" pile has grown beyond manageable proportions ever since I picked up a PS4 a few weeks back, and I doubt I'll have it whipped into shape in three months.  But this game can join all the other miscreants in neat, geometric stacks.  B)

Looks like the epic quest to plat SO5 will start on June 28th. The Let's Play SO4 ends on June 1st, so that fits nicely. Anyone up for a Let's Play SO5?

Lol, as soon as I saw the title of this thread I thought "oh good, just in time"

I don't have a PS4 :( But  I was thinking today at work "it could be fun to have a community Guide Writing event" Basically it would be the same as the last Epic Quest except we would all contribute to writing the guide (because let's face it...this is going to be a long ass guide).

It would help PSNP get the most completed guide and hopefully the fastest one up as well. I mean the .ORG SO4 guide is good BUT IT IS INCOMPLETE AND FORCED ME TO DO THE STUPID QUEST TROPHY 3 TIMES...STILL NOT OVER THAT :shakefist:

• Like 2

Lol, as soon as I saw the title of this thread I thought "oh good, just in time"

I don't have a PS4 :( But  I was thinking today at work "it could be fun to have a community Guide Writing event" Basically it would be the same as the last Epic Quest except we would all contribute to writing the guide (because let's face it...this is going to be a long ass guide).

It would help PSNP get the most completed guide and hopefully the fastest one up as well. I mean the .ORG SO4 guide is good BUT IT IS INCOMPLETE AND FORCED ME TO DO THE STUPID QUEST TROPHY 3 TIMES...STILL NOT OVER THAT :shakefist:

Me too. There's also a PS3 version.

That's an interesting idea. Though to write a guide, we'd all need to play the game a lot. Also it's only possible to add up to 5 contributors, so 6 people is the max amount that can work on the same guide.

Me too. There's also a PS3 version.

That's an interesting idea. Though to write a guide, we'd all need to play the game a lot. Also it's only possible to add up to 5 contributors, so 6 people is the max amount that can work on the same guide.

Well, I mean we could put our information in the thread and just have 1 contributor do all the actual guide writing. Then we could list all the people that helped make the guide in the Intro section or something. 

Wut?  :blink: Did you follow the same links I did?

"In Japan, the game is planned for release on March 31 for PlayStation 4, and on April 28 for PlayStation 3."

Yes, in Japan, but they probably aren't going to bring over the PS3 version to the west, only the PS4.

This. Slowly, but surely, the PS3 is seeing its coffin being built in the west. 1st Tales of Berseria; now Star Ocean 5. And, what does not seem to be an April's fools joke, PS4.5 on the horizon. These are dark days for gamers who are trying to be loyal to Sony...

Well, I mean we could put our information in the thread and just have 1 contributor do all the actual guide writing. Then we could list all the people that helped make the guide in the Intro section or something.

We also don't have to make 1 monolithic guide. We can make more guides like a BT guide, a item creation guide, a treasure guide, a chest guide, etc. Then we can add contributors to those guides. But as you stated, we'll need to keep up the main information on the thread.

Also, I hope they release the CE internationally because I didn't get the jp one.

That's definitely a possibility.

I'll leave the quests to you, since you have enough practice with them in SO4 :P.

We also don't have to make 1 monolithic guide. We can make more guides like a BT guide, a item creation guide, a treasure guide, a chest guide, etc. Then we can add contributors to those guides. But as you stated, we'll need to keep up the main information on the thread.

Also, I hope they release the CE internationally because I didn't get the jp one.

Exactly :) And with more people involved it would provide more fact checking SO YOU DON'T GET BULLSHIT LIKE THE QUEST GUIDE IN THE SO4 GUIDE...I WILL NEVER LET THAT GO :angry:

That's definitely a possibility.

I'll leave the quests to you, since you have enough practice with them in SO4 :P.

tumblr_n9l0ionQAr1tqcwhao1_500.gif

• Like 2