Lichdom: Battlemage Trophy Thoughts?

kidson2004

What is this game about? It looks like someone took the skyrim magic system and made a game out of it.

As for the trophies, they look pretty standard.

Based on how levels are gained the Sigil trophies could be a grind.

I wonder how hard Battlemage difficulty is and if you can NG+ into it.

Edited by soultaker655

• 3 weeks later...

The Drop rates in frames, Screen tearing and Lag, and System crashes does make this game hard to Plat -
On top of Not knowing how many 'vortex portals' you need to clear in one go to get the Mouthful trophy -

and the # of kills needed for Each Sigil -  (You can combine 3 in to one kill  but You need to over kill about 2k tottal Per

its an Ok game. but you would think the port would be more polished after the PC Ver has been out nearly 2 years

Also
Haveing beaten the 1st boss on Bad ass, - and having another character on (normal) - seemed to cause a conflict with system data and prevents the game from booting up - caused me to make a new file all together

This game is a jumbled mess

I hope so... Im Tired of Falling thru the floors in portal maps or the system crashing,

but this game has been out on PC for a good 2 years. - So If they were going to fix it, it probably would have been fixed by now.
even thou PS4 is a port, a shit one at that - they have had time to fine tune it

• 4 years later...
On 01/04/2016 at 0:27 AM, LetsTurnJu-On said:

Looks pretty alright to me, I'll just wait 4 years till I get a job and money to be able to buy it if I remember :thumbsup:

5 years have passed, friend. 

Currently at $1.50 too. 

Just bought it, I guess I'm going to regret it later. But 15 URs for less than 2 dollars is hard to pass. 

• Like 3