"Crash on the kitchen couch to get some sleep"

Kirbz

I just got this game yesterday, and I believe i have encountered a glitch in the game, a super annoying one. Every time I'm trying to do a mission, I have two objectives, one of them is the mission objective and the other is "crash on he kitchen couch to get some sleep". it wont go away, i dont know what to do, since its very confusing. i have two waypoints, and so the GPS goes crazy and gives me split roads. any idea how to fix this?

Long long time since I played Mafia II. I don't even remember there being a mission (or part of) that involves you crashing on a kitchen couch?! (perhaps its DLC?), I'm guessing you've gone back to your current apartment/house and attempted to do that?

Have you got an earlier save before the issue occurred?

Long long time since I played Mafia II. I don't even remember there being a mission (or part of) that involves you crashing on a kitchen couch?! (perhaps its DLC?), I'm guessing you've gone back to your current apartment/house and attempted to do that?

Have you got an earlier save before the issue occurred?

no i only have one save. the mission of crashing in the kitchen couch to get some sleep is in chapter 2. i dont have any of the DLC. i go to the objective from time to time, and it wont let me do anything in the house :(

Sleeping on the couch in Joe's flat is the mission objective that ends Chapter 2. If you have done everything else involved in that chapter then you should be fine. The things you should have already done are

Beat up the guy harassing your sister for money. Stolen a car for yourself. Gone to the scrapyard and shot at a car. Stolen a car for the guy at the scrapyard.

. If you haven't done all of those then I would guess it's a glitch.

Edited by Stevieboy

Sleeping on the couch in Joe's flat is the mission objective that ends Chapter 2. If you have done everything else involved in that chapter then you should be fine. The things you should have already done are

Beat up the guy harassing your sister for money. Stolen a car for yourself. Gone to the scrapyard and shot at a car. Stolen a car for the guy at the scrapyard.

. If you haven't done all of those then I would guess it's a glitch.

yes i have done all that, and am currently in chapter 4.

yes i have done all that, and am currently in chapter 4.

OK. If I remember correctly then you have to sleep on the couch to end that chapter too. Have you already

Tried to rob the jewellery store and got interrupted by the Irish. Escaped from the cops on the rooftops, and changed your clothes.

? If you have done that then it's the end of the chapter, if not then probably a glitch.

Edited by Stevieboy

OK. If I remember correctly then you have to sleep on the couch to end that chapter too. Have you already

Tried to rob the jewellery store and got interrupted by the Irish. Escaped from the cops on the rooftops, and changed your clothes.

? If you have done that then it's the end of the chapter, if not then probably a glitch.

no i have not. so you think completing that will stop the glitch for me?

yes

If it's letting you still carry on with the storyline then I'd just be inclined to ignore it then. It might be a bit annoying just now, but it'll probably go away by itself at some point. Without spoiling anything for you, there is a pretty good chance it will go away by itself fairly soon :ninja:.

If it's letting you still carry on with the storyline then I'd just be inclined to ignore it then. It might be a bit annoying just now, but it'll probably go away by itself at some point. Without spoiling anything for you, there is a pretty good chance it will go away by itself fairly soon :ninja:.

okay thanks. and based on the trophies and all, i already implied what happens in the game later on... ESPECIALLY since i read some trophy descriptions in the trophy guide at .org, and one of them said to get at least half of all the cars needed for the "drive 30 cars" because later in the game the early cars become very rare... so i implied you move to the FUUUU..... k