Project Platinum: Compile Heart

HcG Clawz

I'm good for a Yulishee level sign-up:  Fairy Fencer F, Cross Edge, Agarest Zero, Agarest 2. 

Ought to be five, but I played the original Agarest by importing the EU physical version and it didn't come with trophies -- I even wrote a guide over at GameFAQs based on it.  Guess I'll wait for #5 until such time as the original Agarest goes on sale at the PSN Store.

I'm a fairy with just Cross Edge plat. Like the above poster I have completed the version of Agarest without trophies.   :(  Wonder why they never put them on the EU version?

Fairly certain the Japanese version never got a trophy patch either.  There's also the issue of the EU and US versions being localized by two completely different publishers, I believe it was actually Aksys' decision to add the trophies into the US release

Fairly certain the Japanese version never got a trophy patch either.  There's also the issue of the EU and US versions being localized by two completely different publishers, I believe it was actually Aksys' decision to add the trophies into the US release

Ahh, that explains it then.  :) Didn't realize the Japanese version didn't have them either.