Project Platinum: Compile Heart

HcG Clawz

I was thinking of requesting Zone Hunter if I can make a Compile Heart Project Platinum but it would haven been difficult to maintain it since I am already busy with The Compile Heart Community in Google plus, so I never did it. I am glad you took the responsiblity. I wish you goodluck :)

Anyways, I am a Sorcerer GO1qS2d.jpg  since I barely started Fairy Fencer F and never finished Omega Quintet. 

• Like 2

So this project is for all games made by Compile Heart which aren't Hyperdimension Neptunia games, huh?

For some reason, your banner isn't linked properly - I can't see it. Just pointing it out.

Yhea and also minus Mugen Souls, Monster Monpiece Moe Chronicle and Moe Crystal.

And i think the problem is on your end since it works fine for me.

Are they any short and easy plats in this PP besides the DAL games? Looking at trillion right now, I'm guessing it'll take about 60 hours to plat, on the shorter side I guess. Then you have stuff like Agarest and Omega Quintet which all take 100+ hours. It really seems all the easy plats from IF are from Neptunia games or from their Otomate division.

Are they any short and easy plats in this PP besides the DAL games? Looking at trillion right now, I'm guessing it'll take about 60 hours to plat, on the shorter side I guess. Then you have stuff like Agarest and Omega Quintet which all take 100+ hours. It really seems all the easy plats from IF are from Neptunia games or from their Otomate division.

Well... in a way Sorcery Saga could be short if you present suitable offerings to RNG gods...

But yea, most of these games are easy but grindy =D

If you're looking at starting the Agarest series, Agarest 2 is the easiest out of the trilogy.

• 2 weeks later...