Project Platinum: Compile Heart

HcG Clawz

• 2 weeks later...

Sorcerer, it's there more Compile Heart games than that I think there is 21 atm not sure if all of them have throphies though

The games that are not in this Project Platinum are already in another one and all games are limited to one.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I would love to join this thread. Compile Heart is my favorite (:

All Hyperdimension games so far (Do they not count? They are technically Compile Heart)

Omega Quintet

Fairy Fencer f

I think that is it for now, may wanna double check in case I missed one. (:

kalenemariesmith.png

Edited by kalenemariesmith

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had some time this weekend, so marathoned FFF for a plat, moving me up to 5 plats. (I still wonder how a person got a 100% a full 24hrs faster than me, but such is life)

I'll probably move onto ADF next assuming I'm not too sick of FFF. (DAL:Twin is coming in the mail so might do that soon)

Edited by bladesoframen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Why so ugh? =D

I was going to say that if it was Record of Agarest War, I totally understand the ugh part, but alas this is Record of Agarest War Zero, the one game of the series I have yet to start. However, I don't know if the difficulty is on par with the first game. Can anyone comment on this if it's true?

1 hour ago, GarciaFever said:

I was going to say that if it was Record of Agarest War, I totally understand the ugh part, but alas this is Record of Agarest War Zero, the one game of the series I have yet to start. However, I don't know if the difficulty is on par with the first game. Can anyone comment on this if it's true?

All Agarest games are pretty similar in difficulty.