Project Platinum: Compile Heart

HcG Clawz

I didn't know this was still being updated, so can you add Mary Skelter to the game list since it has been out for almost 1 year now. (You should probably claim GGP, but I wonder if another PP will claim that.)

Also, sitting at 8 plats now:

FFF

FFF: ADF

OQ

Trillion

DAL: Rinne Utopia

DAL: Arisu Install

DAL Twin

MeiQ

On 8/24/2017 at 3:34 PM, starcrunch061 said:

19 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

2 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

You guys have been added and updated.

Dark Rose Valkyrie and Mary Skelter have been added to the PP.

GGP already is in the Baka Hentai PP

21 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

I was going to say that if it was Record of Agarest War, I totally understand the ugh part, but alas this is Record of Agarest War Zero, the one game of the series I have yet to start. However, I don't know if the difficulty is on par with the first game. Can anyone comment on this if it's true?

I have no idea about its difficulty relative to Record of Agarest War, but its annoyance factor is incredibly high, for many of the same reasons as Cross Edge, come to think of it.

Edited by starcrunch061

The annoyance factor is significantly higher for Agarest Zero if the Platinum Trophy is your goal.  Zero features trophies for 2500 wins and 10k kills, both of which take an extensive amount of grinding above and beyond what would be required without those two trophies.

Not that either one is easy or short, but that makes one whopper of a tie-breaker.  In the absence of those two specific trophies, I'd probably say the two are about even.

On 8/25/2017 at 7:41 AM, bladesoframen said:

I didn't know this was still being updated, so can you add Mary Skelter to the game list since it has been out for almost 1 year now. (You should probably claim GGP, but I wonder if another PP will claim that.)

Also, sitting at 8 plats now:

FFF

FFF: ADF

OQ

Trillion

DAL: Rinne Utopia

DAL: Arisu Install

DAL Twin

MeiQ

Well, let's bump my number up to 9

Mary Skelter has been platted

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Date a live: Rio Reincarnation HD has been added, the requirement for gold has now been increased to 8 plats which means @Dalez1658 is now Silver.

On 8/31/2017 at 10:19 AM, bladesoframen said:

Well, let's bump my number up to 9

Mary Skelter has been platted

On 8/31/2017 at 0:23 PM, Kevvik said:

Sign me up for bronze please with Sorcery Saga plat. Thanks.

On 9/10/2017 at 2:47 AM, Warpedsavior said:

Sign me up for Spirit please. I have plats for MeiQ, Sorcery Saga, and Trillion.

On 10/12/2017 at 11:40 PM, Muur1993 said:

FFF:ADV

On 12/3/2017 at 1:09 AM, eigen-space said:

@HcG Clawz, add me please--- I have Sorcery Saga completed :)

On 12/4/2017 at 5:59 AM, Mesopithecus said:

Sitting at 2 now as Mary Skelter has been platted 

You guys have been added and updated.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My profile won't update this for another ~3 hours from the time I'm typing this out, and it doesn't change my rank within this Project Platinum.... but I've completed Record of Agarest War (the original) for my 5th platinum trophy within this sub-grouping.  It was simply too good to pass up when RoAW showed up in a Flash Sale last summer for something like $4.

I'm also writing out a Guide for this game, because my Muse has finally awakened after an extended slumber and is nudging me to do one.  It's easier to indulge her whims than to ignore her and hope she loses interest -- especially as I've tried the "ignore her" part for a week now.  So hopefully that will also be something of a help for this sub-grouping as well.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...