Sacred 3... PS3

Piggie_Pie

not just a rumor anymore... my friend told me about this and i drooled on my keyboard... i love the part where it says "Playstation 3 is its lead platform" (im sure Microsoft wont like to hear that but...)

anyway... click the linky!!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/29/sacred-3-hack-and-slash-co-op-whether-you-like-it-or-not

Awesome! I loved Sacred 2... waiting to replay on ps3 with my friend, found him a copy for his birthday. This is great news

I still own it... i will never sell it... so far it has been in my top 5 favorite PS3 games... I even started a new profile so that i could platinum it again... I have about 300+ hours on it and i would love to play more so just hit me up and we can co-op

I still own it... i will never sell it... so far it has been in my top 5 favorite PS3 games... I even started a new profile so that i could platinum it again... I have about 300+ hours on it and i would love to play more so just hit me up and we can co-op

Yah, I owned it on the xbox first, and played a lot of it. I will have to add you, we like too much of the same stuff :P

after i played Ratchet and Clank all for one i think ive had enough of constant AI partners

Eh.. that game was all around awful. Other games do AI right. Like, Final Fantasy 12 and Dragon Age Origins.

Sacred 2 was decent fun, but I wont be playing 3 unless they FIX THE LOOT SYSTEM. Every item being a global drop ruined number 2 for me.

Eh.. that game was all around awful. Other games do AI right. Like, Final Fantasy 12 and Dragon Age Origins.

Sacred 2 was decent fun, but I wont be playing 3 unless they FIX THE LOOT SYSTEM. Every item being a global drop ruined number 2 for me.

you have a point there and as for those other games you dont depend on them like you did in R&C but it is well done in those games

you have a point there and as for those other games you dont depend on them like you did in R&C but it is well done in those games

Well, I brought those games into the comparison because they are a lot more similar to Sacred than RC is. TPS vs RPGs. Even though Sacred is more dungeon crawler than rpg..

• 1 month later...

so... i just read the GameInformer article on Sacr3d and now im not as optimistic... I don't want to sound ungrateful but it sounds like they are changing a lot of the stuff that i LOVED about the game... by the sounds of things the open world has been changed to a more linear approach and the hack-n-slash has turned to more of fancy footwork.

I am still optimistic... but im just not AS optimistic... I liked Dungeon Siege 3 and Dungeon Hunter: Alliance but none of them stacked up to how i felt with Sacred 2... My hope is that Keen didn't move the franchise into one of those directions...

My hope is that it will remain a Loot Grinder, Dungeon Crawler, Large Scale RPG... With a level cap of 200 like part 2 of course, lol :awesome: