Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shatteredspine6

Created Characters Thread.

11 posts in this topic

Not sure if there is a thread like this already or if this is the right place for it, but I thought it'd be cool to see peoples created characters from different games. A fun, simple premise showing off your created characters.

To start off, here's my Fallout 4 character.

rZWBfbqh.jpg

tbh I normally go for the preset face when playing games so I have more time to play, though I did make this sweet sweet character today

hQeXtZEc.gif

His name's Jahmal and he's the best powerpuff girl everrr

(You can make your own at http://www.powerpuffyourself.comif you're interested)

rather interesting idea for a topic.too bad PS3 cannot take pics or i would add my Dragons Dogma characters. only custom character i have currently on a PS4 game is Akiba's Trip unless Warframe counts. will post a pic later

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

rather interesting idea for a topic.too bad PS3 cannot take pics or i would add my Dragons Dogma characters. only custom character i have currently on a PS4 game is Akiba's Trip unless Warframe counts. will post a pic later

Dragon's Dogma has an in game screenshot feature. It's under the pause menu, if I remember correctly.

I got a collection of mine on G+ that features most in what I created on WWE2K16 where they look so good that I reccomend you guys on seeing it where most of it looks amazing. Once I have over 100 caws, I might create more on SCV if I want to play that game again.

https://plus.google.com/collection/UPL8PB

Dragon's Dogma has an in game screenshot feature. It's under the pause menu, if I remember correctly.

oh yeah i will have to re-check that.

Black Desert Online

That game. Anything is freaking possible..

I couldn't play that game. I would be stuck in the character creation with all the choices..

Anyways I have FFXIV characters. Can see them in the Character Profiles thread on FFXIV forums here.

I created a lot of other characters too but none I'm really caring in showing off or don't have screenshots of. lol

Edited by DEMON

That game. Anything is freaking possible..

I couldn't play that game. I would be stuck in the character creation with all the choices..

Anyways I have FFXIV characters. Can see them in the Character Profiles thread on FFXIV forums here.

I created a lot of other characters too but none I'm really caring in showing off or don't have screenshots of. lol

I totally agree... the characters creation is a game itself. lol

I really wish XIV had a stronger character creation. Especially since even with all the going glamour, everyone still feels and look the same.

Im on a XIV break, hoping for some MAJOR changes come 4.0 and maybe samurai, finally....

Akiba's Trip

MtS4g63.jpg?1

Dragon's Dogma/Dark Arisen

tJurVqQ.jpg?1

Salt and Sanctuary

lBVzcHm.jpg?1

Warframe (if it counts since all you can really do is change color schemes)

UApo8zM.jpg?1

I tend to create female characters whenever possible, never really thought about why. While i can do without Remasters I would probably buy a Dragons Dogma remaster as it was one of my most played games on PS3 along with Darksiders 1 and Castlevania Lords of Shadow.

Edited by DarkHarmonixer