Closed Servers!

Vergil

This is weird man, I see a message on this page of .org's forum on March 1st from a dude implying they're working but dead in terms of people:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/quantum-theory/69995-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post-21.html

After that several others that don't specify and only the very last one says it hasn't been working for him.

Hmm, this must have gone like Crysis 2 maybe? Only working for some?

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

the servers are dead mabye that what he mean

Absolutely not. That guy just implied that the servers were down, but LoStraniero91 posted proofs that they're still active, so... also that other guy mentioned that people are still getting a certain trophy for Army of Two: The 40th Day involving a mask editor on a site, but apparently it can still be obtained as of today if you created a mask before the site was changed (i.e. shut down), and never touched the game in years, then decide to come back and use that custom mask.

Absolutely not. That guy just implied that the servers were down, but LoStraniero91 posted proofs that they're still active, so... also that other guy mentioned that people are still getting a certain trophy for Army of Two: The 40th Day involving a mask editor on a site, but apparently it can still be obtained as of today if you created a mask before the site was changed (i.e. shut down), and never touched the game in years, then decide to come back and use that custom mask.

Still working... yes. Still active... no! Dead as dodo! I got some very "random" players joining in my 2 months of boosting.

The trophy mask for Army of Two: The 40th Day can be obtainabed with a save game and joining a game of "Extraction". So if people are still achieving it, it may be for that!

Still working... yes. Still active... no! Dead as dodo! I got some very "random" players joining in my 2 months of boosting.

The trophy mask for Army of Two: The 40th Day can be obtainabed with a save game and joining a game of "Extraction". So if people are still achieving it, it may be for that!

Yes, i know, but i also read about that legit method... but you need to have created the mask years ago.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 23/12/2019 at 11:28 AM, Lance_87 said:

I guess so.

44 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

Yeah, they are still up

I’m not sure if I will bother chasing this platinum since I’m rubbish at maths in my head because it doesn’t even show your scored points in multiplayer until the end of the match and with that in the mix, there is an anti-boosting system where you get de-ranked if you score too many points.

Edited by BrettyBoy

8 hours ago, BrettyBoy said:

From what I read, you see them AFTER the match unless I heard wrong.

You see the current team score in the lower right corner. If only one person per team kills, its equal with that persons score.

Just remember that the winner team gets a 20% bonus and the looser team gets a 20% malus. That bonus needs to be considered for the xp limit