Wait a minute... the ending...? [SPOILERS]

So I just beat the game last night and... wow I don't know what to make of it. Unfortunately you can paint me disappointed. So what exactly happened with the Yoma? They're going to defeat it right? What was Gram Grams talking about when she said they've already been killed in the real world? I thought the island they were on was suspended in time?

So wait. So, they're all dead, and they're going to spend the rest of their existences on this beach paradise limbo? That's pretty dark.

And what about the shrine maidens? Did that side plot get thrown out as well? Okay so they're looking for this dead kid that saved them when they were little. Okay they're trying to search for her on the beach paradise place. Butt.... they never find her? Alright so they need to become shinobi in order to do that. But they NEVER DO! I guess that's for the next game? I'd be alright with that if THIS game wrapped up appropriately, but for all I know, everybody's dead.

Am I way off the mark here? Please, somebody explain things to me.

Edited by Wilford111

So, they're all dead, and they're going to spend the rest of their existences on this beach paradise limbo? That's pretty dark.

And what about the shrine maidens? Did that side plot get thrown out as well? Okay so they're looking for this dead kid that saved them when they were little. Okay they're trying to search for her on the beach paradise place. Butt.... they never find her? Alright so they need to become shinobi. But they NEVER DO! I guess that's for the next game? I'd be alright with that if THIS game wrapped up appropriately, but for all I know, everybody's dead.

Why not just use a spoiler tag, as I did in your quote?

Edited by starcrunch061

they didn't die they just teleported there maybe the next senran kagura game things will make sense hopefully I'm mean if they already died they why in the hell are they competing for a chance to become Kagura (a title every shinobi wants)

Edited by sandra1957

So I just beat the game last night and... wow I don't know what to make of it. Unfortunately you can paint me disappointed. So what exactly happened with the Yoma? They're going to defeat it right? What was Gram Grams talking about when she said they've already been killed in the real world? I thought the island they were on was suspended in time?

So wait. So, they're all dead, and they're going to spend the rest of their existences on this beach paradise limbo? That's pretty dark.

And what about the shrine maidens? Did that side plot get thrown out as well? Okay so they're looking for this dead kid that saved them when they were little. Okay they're trying to search for her on the beach paradise place. Butt.... they never find her? Alright so they need to become shinobi in order to do that. But they NEVER DO! I guess that's for the next game? I'd be alright with that if THIS game wrapped up appropriately, but for all I know, everybody's dead.

The beach paradise is one dimension where the yoma killed them all and destroyed and sunk all continents with only the beach island remaining. Their original dimension is still frozen in time while they were summoned to the beach paradise dimension to be trained in preparation to fight the upcoming yoma. It seems the yoma is a being that travels from dimension to dimension and the one that the girls witness on beach paradise is actually currently leaving the beach dimension to go to their original dimension.

They might fight it in the next game, probably once they finally become Kaguras.

Anyways, to sum up your questions: Grammy never said they died in the real world, only in the beach paradise, which is why they don't meet any doubles from another dimension. The island is not suspended in time, their original dimension is.

As for the shrine maidens, the reason they never found the little girl is because the girl actually survived is the explaination given by the game. With the girl's name hidden, we can only speculate. We'll probably know who the girl actually is in the next game.

So basicly, you were way off the mark, I guess all the boobies made you skip a few story dialogue. (or made you misread them)

Edited by minh2t

don't worry you'll get used to it trust me I have seen things like this in games anime and such in other words listen to what they saying like this game for example I mean one of the characters has a halo on her head do you see others having one if not then they're not dead all they heard was that how they're other dimensional selves got killed that's all oh

Edited by sandra1957

• 2 weeks later...

The little girl did Tell Them Her Name then She said They need to become Kaguras to meet Her Again, only The Next Game will Tell if The little girl is Kagura or Not.

You talking about the Kagura Titel or the Kagura Character now?

Thought at first it could have been the Kagura Character but they always said "it was a little Girl". Little Kagura didn´t fight ever did she?

My Memories might need a Replay of Shinovi versus :x

You talking about the Kagura Titel or the Kagura Character now?

Thought at first it could have been the Kagura Character but they always said "it was a little Girl". Little Kagura didn´t fight ever did she?

My Memories might need a Replay of Shinovi versus :x

Kagura is Not in Shinovi Versus, She is in Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson and Senran Kagura: Estival Versus as A DLC Character, But as Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson have Nothing to Do With Shinovi Versus/Estival Versus, It Could Be Shinovi Versus/Estival Versus`s Kagura Did Fight Yomas, But as I said only The Next Game will Tell.

sorry my mistake to mix those two games up. May I ask however why you would think that the 2 games on the 3DS got nothing to do with with Shinovi and Estival versus? they do not only have the same Protagonists but also some "easter eggs" like Haruka feeling a Yoma presence like Orochi (which was the Boss of the first Senran Kagura Game on the 3DS). 

Timeline might be a bit mixed up but imo all the games are contected. So why not having a Kagura (Character) or one of her "former selfs" as Renkas savior. If we think about "Renkas Time" and "Asukas Time" as different times, this could make sense. That would be a way to bring her back into the series, since audience seemed to like her.

• Like 1

sorry my mistake to mix those two games up. May I ask however why you would think that the 2 games on the 3DS got nothing to do with with Shinovi and Estival versus? they do not only have the same Protagonists but also some "easter eggs" like Haruka feeling a Yoma presence like Orochi (which was the Boss of the first Senran Kagura Game on the 3DS). 

Timeline might be a bit mixed up but imo all the games are contected. So why not having a Kagura (Character) or one of her "former selfs" as Renkas savior. If we think about "Renkas Time" and "Asukas Time" as different times, this could make sense. That would be a way to bring her back into the series, since audience seemed to like her.

I Think That Senran Kagura Burst is Part of Shinovi and Estival versus`s Story, But Then Asuka's grandmother Come With the Dimension Talk, Made Me Think That The island was All That Remains of The Main Dimension(3DS), I Hope Marvelous Comes With A Game that Fuse The Main Series(3DS) and The Sub-Series(PS Vita)`s Stories into One.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

In Estival Versus, Renka and Kafuru describe a girl they met when they were kids whos outfit has a striking resemblance to Kagura's first form.

This is from the SK's Wiki.

And if you select Kagura or Naraku in Estival Versus and watch all the stuffs that happen in the menù (before you select Missions, Dressing Room, etc.), you can see the Mikagura Sisters that seem surprised about seeing Kagura 1st form, then they run after her, but in the end Kagura grows up, and they look around confused.

So, yeah, I think Mikagura Sister met the same Kagura when they were kids.

Just one thing that I don't understand: Mikagura Sisters come from the same universe of Asuka and the others or...?

Edited by NaRayquaza

• 2 weeks later...

Just one thing that I don't understand: Mikagura Sisters come from the same universe of Asuka and the others or...?

afaik this has never been stated in the Game. We don't even really know is this Cast the same as the one from Sinovi versus or Burst 1/2 or is every single game another universe.

Infinite possibilitys as of right now.

afaik this has never been stated in the Game. We don't even really know is this Cast the same as the one from Sinovi versus or Burst 1/2 or is every single game another universe.

Infinite possibilitys as of right now.

Really? I read that EV is a sequel of SV. But there are a lot of retcons in every game of the series, yeah. I just consider the side stories (Shinobi Girl's Heart) and the parallel stories part of other universes tbh (by parallel stories I mean stories like in SV, where there are Hanzo Story, Gessen Story, Hebijo Story and Guren-Tai Story, but all of them are similar, like they were all set in others universe).

Anyway I played EV again (I just love it, so I bought it even on PS4 and started it again lol ), and Mikagura Sisters were doing that ritual/Ninpo/Jutsu with Sayuri at the start of the game, so maybe they were from the same universe of the others, yeah. I forgot that part lol.