Trophy thoughts?

chickenbaltipie

Never heard of this game before and looked up some videos on it, this looks like a very fun and possibly challenging game. The plat name is pretty sweet too and looks like it could be a challenging plat based on what I've seen of it. I can't believe this isn't coming to vita though otherwise it would be a day 1 buy for me doods

• Like 1

Dat Plat doesn't seem to hard to get. Most of the trophies look trophy related but the Beast Mode sounds like it will be a little challenging. 

Seems like it could be a challenging plat. 

How did either of you make designations of "challenging" or "no" here, just from the trophy descriptions?  :blink:  :lol:

Anyway, I saw this game for...pre-order?, and it looked kind of fun. That plat name is indeed awesome.

• Like 1

Its difficult to assume how difficult the plat will be when I plan on going blind (except MAYBE for secret trophies AFTER I beat the main game and get all non-secret trophies), but as of right now it seems that most of the difficult trophies are grindy ones. But presumably not that bad grinding because you'll need the many attempts to git gud enough to beat the game anyway, and I'm sure some trophies are tied to getting the game's "ultimate" challenges done anyway.

Gave it a quick whirl today, though, and I likey what I've tasted. I'm gonna have a good time searching for this one's plat, I think~

• Like 1

I was going on the rule of thumb that its a Rogue like and probably will be tough.  Also now i have played it the cryptic trophy descriptions really don't become any clearer.

It was just a hunch

Like Isaac, i think this will eat away at hours and hours of my gametime (a good thing as its such a fun experience) the items that you unlock you have to find in the gungeon to register on your collection - will need some luck to get them all (not even sure if this is a trophy but i will be going for it)

This is probably the hardest plat of the year so far. Do not underestimate this beast of a game. I'd say it's almost on par with Nuclear Throne, a little easier, and hopefully the Gungeon plat is actually obtainable unlike Nuclear Throne.

Having now totted up about 5 hours i can see this being a tough one

"Collect 5 master rounds in one run" - I had one of these on floor two and think i got it for beating the level (including boss) without getting hit - if this is the requirement then this IS a tough trophy.

I love playing the game where there isn't much info about it - trying to find out these secrets by myself is fun

I'm still not entirely sure what the requirement for getting a Master Round is, since I think I've been hit on floors where I get them. I THINK the requirement is to defeat the boss (not the rest of the floor) without getting hit? Or maybe it's time related, or even based on map/chest completion? It's presumably tied to generally good playing performance rather than some arcane secret, so maybe I wouldn't mind looking up he requirement EVENTUALLY. As in, only when I REALLY need to know. I seem to get them consistently whenever I have a "good" run, so as long as I keep at improving (and get lucky drops), I think I'll be good there... eventually...

And agreed, it's fun to figure things out without looking up guides. It's cool to just see all the things you can discover without knowing what to expect~

I'm still not entirely sure what the requirement for getting a Master Round is, since I think I've been hit on floors where I get them. I THINK the requirement is to defeat the boss (not the rest of the floor) without getting hit? Or maybe it's time related, or even based on map/chest completion? It's presumably tied to generally good playing performance rather than some arcane secret, so maybe I wouldn't mind looking up he requirement EVENTUALLY. As in, only when I REALLY need to know. I seem to get them consistently whenever I have a "good" run, so as long as I keep at improving (and get lucky drops), I think I'll be good there... eventually...

And agreed, it's fun to figure things out without looking up guides. It's cool to just see all the things you can discover without knowing what to expect~

My mate just text me, he got hit on a level but not on the boss and got the master round  - so it seems like its doing the bosses without being hit.

This is the part i love, sharing stories, comparing runs, sharing tactics.  I discovered the Oubliette yesterday (not spoiling how or what that is just in case) - purely by accident too LOL 

• Like 1

This is probably the hardest plat of the year so far. Do not underestimate this beast of a game. I'd say it's almost on par with Nuclear Throne, a little easier, and hopefully the Gungeon plat is actually obtainable unlike Nuclear Throne.

The game is challenging, but it's not extremely difficult. 

Hardest plat of the year goes to Crypt of the NecroDancer, no contest  ;)

• Like 2