Lego Vita Games Giveaway

rangers_lead5278

Can I make a European account on ps3, enter the code there, then transfer the downloads onto vita?

No you can not do that. Vita games are account locked. 

You would have to reset your vita to your new European account to play the lego games.

Edited by soultaker655

Wow! Far more people signed up for than I expected! Now I feel a little guilty that I don't have codes for everyone. Since quite a few people are waiting on this, I will most likely draw this up on this coming Saturday :awesome:

I'd like to be signed up, please and thank you.

Very generous of you. :)

I will gladly sign you up if the code is compatible to a Canadian account. I'm quite clueless as to what the regions cover. However, while you are here I wanted to say kudos for hosting the game lottery events every few months. They are always a fun read and a great idea for bringing the community together. The opening posts are always humorous and well written too :yay: Now I just have to grow the balls to compete in one...

Sounds like youre too rough on your vita. Or dont take care of it during travel

You would think, but I actually treat it like a damn baby that needs care and attention. It has its own padded carry case, I use it as if the slightest pressure will damage it. I think Vita just dislikes me :angry:

I'll participate in your give away I suppose. 

I know you want my nudes bro but this not the way to go about getting them! 

You are clearly on to me. I didn't want to ask for them outright but they will one day be mine! :P

Edited by rangers_lead5278