Lego Vita Games Giveaway

rangers_lead5278

Wow! Far more people signed up for than I expected! Now I feel a little guilty that I don't have codes for everyone. Since quite a few people are waiting on this, I will most likely draw this up on this coming Saturday :awesome:

I will gladly sign you up if the code is compatible to a Canadian account. I'm quite clueless as to what the regions cover. However, while you are here I wanted to say kudos for hosting the game lottery events every few months. They are always a fun read and a great idea for bringing the community together. The opening posts are always humorous and well written too :yay: Now I just have to grow the balls to compete in one...

You would think, but I actually treat it like a damn baby that needs care and attention. It has its own padded carry case, I use it as if the slightest pressure will damage it. I think Vita just dislikes me :angry:

You are clearly on to me. I didn't want to ask for them outright but they will one day be mine! :P

If I win the giveaway pal, they just might be. No promises though. ;)

Very kind of you! Sign me up, thanks!

Oh btw, your sob story kinda backfired, cause I laughed my ass off :D (not about your misery of course, just the writing ;) )

I came for the title but stayed for the story, that's the way you write something you want people to read!

Sign me up, love lego games! (not for the easy plats, they're just fun to play)

Thanks for saying so guys! I was hoping that it would make somebody laugh :D I'm not quite that melodramatic in real life...not quite... ​

• Like 1

Cool guy for giving them away. DO NOT include me though. Already played Batman 3 (Hey, that's pretty good) and Hobbit (*headbangs against a brickwall*) on the Vita. Good luck to the people.

Just bumping this to see if anyone else wants in. I will draw this up this Saturday when I have sobered up- I mean when I get back from my charity fun run :hmm: Nope? Not believable? ​

I'd believe if my dreams came true :P I dream some weird shit xD

Ok. Please be advised that the lines are now closed. Votes are now being calculated and the winner of this years Strictly Come Dancing (Oh shit! Wrong forum)... Uh, I mean Lego Vita Games Giveaway will soon be revealed.

The players will be listed below in the order selected by the RNG with the winner at the top.

So the winner is.......

Please stand by for technical difficulties. We will be back ofter these commercials:

(Soothing female voice) "Constipation getting you down? Well try our new Crap-O-Max. It will flush your system so thouroughly that you will be lucky to still have a colon"

Sorry folks, just figuring out the RNG thingy... :hmm: ​

Sorry folks! Laptop died and needed a charge before it would even turn on.

So the results are in and I'm happy to announce the winner is:

Edunstar84!!! :yay:

I'm trying to paste in the full results but I guess the text isn't compatible with this posting system.

Either way all 29 of you had a number but I guess that the only one that would matter to you is number 1.

I genuinely am sorry that I don't have prizes for everyone that put there names forward :(

I hope Edunstar84 enjoys that games, I will PM the code to you over PSN when I sign in :D

• Like 1

I would have participated if it weren't for the fact that (a) I already platinumed both LEGO Batman games (2) I tried The LEGO Movie game for Vita and hated it and (3) LEGO Hobbit and The LEGO Movie games have a thing where if you die you have to restart the entire level. :(