What do you do when your bored in Skyrim?

KhajiitZabassa

Get the platinum? do you have it? other than that...why are you still playing Skyrim, I'm mean its been quite a while, not wonder you get bored. Get The Witcher 3, or Dragon Age Inquisition...try different games, when you get bored in a game, its a sing thats time to move on... 

• Like 2

When bored I kept going for the trophies, tried to take advantage of some exploits, maybe did some optional quests or simply turned the game off.

My biggest problem with Skyrim on PS3 was the load screens. It's no exaggeration when I say I spent more time on load screens than playing the game.

• Like 1

When bored I kept going for the trophies, tried to take advantage of some exploits, maybe did some optional quests or simply turned the game off.

My biggest problem with Skyrim on PS3 was the load screens. It's no exaggeration when I say I spent more time on load screens than playing the game.

Delete some over sized demos that you don't play.

Well cause I recently made this account. I got others that are offline. This is my first account that goes online.

Whoops, my bad.....

Go on a murderous rampage!! of course make a save before you do this unless you want to be swarmed by guards each time you go to a city.

I haven't played in awhile, but I used to do this a lot when I got bored and I found it quite entertaining.

Oh, look, we have a comedian here.

I liked to go hunting or exploring to find locations I hadn't found yet. 

Oh, but the guy PM'd me about the stuff...

My last response to him was:

They usually took 30-50 seconds... It's waaaaay too much IMO, when you have a load screen every few seconds. You run into a house to activate a quest, this is one load screen, then you go out of the house, that's another load screen, you fast travel to quest location, that's another load screen, you go into whatever it is, that's another load screen, likely you may have to do some more before leaving the location, that's some more load screens, then fast travel somewhere else or back to quest giver etc, that's more load screens, and then go and report the quest finished, that's another load screen, then you go outside of that house again, another load screen, then you fast travel to another place where a new quest giver is, that's another load screen....... :\

I remember the thief's guild...... omg so many load screens so often... you had to go into the city, then down into the cellar or whatever and from there go into another room to pick up the quest, then back to the first room and then back up to the city, where you then could fast travel to probably a city for then to enter a house, steal, exit house, go back to thief city and then cellar and then the room of the quest giver.... over and over and over and over.... :\

• 6 months later...