Looking like Minecraft Expansion Pack 4 is inbound for PS3

markcavan

Just noticed on my PS3 trophy list that Minecraft is getting a 4th DLC.  Trophies include spawning a wither, killing the wither, creating a beacon, eating a notch apple, dye 4 unique pieces of leather armor and finally bouncing 30 blocks upwards off a slime block.

At the time of posting this I only see the trophies on the PS3 edition but would expect them to be added to PS4 and PSVita.

Edited by markcavan

its fine if they add stuff to the game, but why more trophies. it screws up the timestamps for the people that already got the 100% ... i realy hate stuff like that. this is why i never buy new games, because of the dlc shit.

its probably going to be free like the other expansion packs, but it still sucks to go back to the game.

i realy thought that they were done adding stuff. i mean the trophies for all the versions are now 51 and it was kinda a sign that it is complete. at least for me.

• Like 3

Finally they added trophies about the wither! Can't wait to beat it for the 977895th time xD I will help y'all with it if they add the trophies on ps4!

Well I got stacks of diamond, the smite V sword and a bow with infinity, what else do I need?

A looting 3 sword... Finding skulls is a grind.. Unless you use the glitch ;D

Well, they're not required for the platinum, so I don't care enough to go for them. That being said, adding new trophies and updates to "older" games that still have a decent userbase should be the norm, though since it's generally not, yay for PS3 I guess.

Is anyone else still having trouble with the trophies popping? I have the latest patch installed on PS3 but I can't get any of the trophies to pop. Tried on a new world and in the Tutorial world

EDIT: Switching to online mode seemed to work, just in case theres anyone else having the same problem

Edited by LeetWolf2