Don't buy this digitally

Thanks, but there was already a thread for this..but got deleted I think. Remember someone complaining.

Was going to pick up the physical version anyways.

Wonder if this applies to the Vita version....since it has no separate list?

Edited by Kishnabe

Thanks, but there was already a thread for this..but got deleted I think. Remember someone complaining.

Was going to pick up the physical version anyways.

Wonder if this applies to the Vita version....since it has no separate list?

I can't seem to find a Vita version on the store at all.

It comes out tomorrow in NA. Amazon just sent me an email saying my physical copy of it has been shipped.

Chronicles releases this week in NA and EU-region for the Vita, both digital and retail.

Ah, I thought it was released alongside the PS4 version. Since there's no Vita stand-alone lists, I guess that version is guaranteed to give you a platinum digitally. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, I got some money on my NA PSN account today thanks to my brother, and I was exploring the store and saw this game on sale (Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy). I intend to stack every version - all 3 standalone, + the two platinums, so I figured I should pick this up since I would get around to it eventually anyway.

It wasn't what I thought it was. Instead of being one game with a platinum, it gave me 3 separate downloads - the stand-alone trophy lists. Now, because I intend to stack, this wouldn't have been much of a problem... if I didn't already own China as a stand-alone. As it is, I feel like I just blew a load of money because, honestly, I feel like the labeling wasn't clear enough. It said it was the Trilogy, the platinum trophy list is called the trilogy, 2+2, right? Nope.

Just a warning for anybody wanting the platinum in this in the future, or for people who have already bought the stand-alones separately.

Thanks man you saved me some bucks. I had this on my wishlist waiting for a digital sale. Well going to wait for the disc version.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Trilogy pack with platinum for the US version digital store, you're saying is up now..,? I'd eventually like to stack these with the 100%'s whenever I get around to it, so not having to deal with my Jap/EU accounts would be nice in order to get the trilogy Platinum trophy from the US store.

Edit to add: (Arin1979, looks like you're an "EU'er" - so you didn't buy from the US PSN store, then...? But CJL73185, does appear to have been a fellow US player)

Bottom line, has the US PSN Store's AC Chronicles been changed to properly have the Platinum trophy, or is it still merely a damnable stacking of the three 100% games in the trilogy?

Edited by Coladar
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Coladar said:

Trilogy pack with platinum for the US version digital store, you're saying is up now..,? I'd eventually like to stack these with the 100%'s whenever I get around to it, so not having to deal with my Jap/EU accounts would be nice in order to get the trilogy Platinum trophy from the US store.

Edit to add: (Arin1979, looks like you're an "EU'er" - so you didn't buy from the US PSN store, then...? But CJL73185, does appear to have been a fellow US player)

Bottom line, has the US PSN Store's AC Chronicles been changed to properly have the Platinum trophy, or is it still merely a damnable stacking of the three 100% games in the trilogy?

It looks like it does:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4321-assassins-creed-chronicles-trilogy-pack

• Like 1

• 1 month later...