Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nikognito

Easy Platinum?

22 posts in this topic

Is it me, or does it look like quite easy? Maybe it will be a bit grindy. 

I had it on my Android phone and apparently it is quite easy (got good equipment to get to the last boss real quick), but I reckon that it will be a chore to get all the trophies.

Looks like an easy list tbh, probably a tad grindy, but nothing crazy i wouldn't think.

I had it on my Android phone and apparently it is quite easy (got good equipment to get to the last boss real quick), but I reckon that it will be a chore to get all the trophies.

LOL, an android mobile game not available for Vita.

LOL, an android mobile game not available for Vita.

I know right? Not a great loss all the same.

Anyone have this on their psn store yet?? Can only find it on Hong Kong site

Anyone have this on their psn store yet?? Can only find it on Hong Kong site

I don't think it will be this week....possibly next week.

I don't think it will be this week....possibly next week.

Hear anything lately? Still can't find any news on it

It's on the US Store now for $7.99.

lol ofcourse it is .. after i went through the trouble of creating a Hong Kong psn bought a 80HK card for 15.86CAD... just to platinum it. I wonder if the NA version has a different trophy list?

It's on the US Store now for $7.99.

lol ofcourse it is .. after i went through the trouble of creating a Hong Kong psn bought a 80HK card for 15.86CAD... just to platinum it. I wonder if the NA version has a different trophy list?

So you know what the requirements are for the air combo trophies? Those 3 and the Artifact Master I am missing. And what is max for upgrading artifacts?

So you know what the requirements are for the air combo trophies? Those 3 and the Artifact Master I am missing. And what is max for upgrading artifacts?

All artifacts level up to level 10, all i did was remote play on my vita while watching "the 100", when your maxed out stats wise its easy to defeat all enemies without even looking at the screen. Charge - release - charge - release - rinse and repeat. Luckily, you can get artifacts randomly from each level and from each boss. For the air combo trophies I had maxed out stats so I had to dumb down my magic damage through enchanting, but keep the critical % chance and knockback % chance up. Than you can also equip the artifacts which would benefit a knockback. While playing the final level, use magic to get them in the air and quickly rotate left analog stick, or gain the "boost boots" and continuously rotate the left stick. I found the best enemies were the ogre-like things in the last level. Although I never really tried to get those trophies before the last level cause I didn't know how to air combo. lol

The way I did the air combo was to create a second character, run them a couple times, max out health and armour until the stage one enemies do no damage, but neither did I. Then I accumulated a whole bunch in front of me, and started mashing magic, the D-Pad, and mana potions. 

How did you get the 15 fairy thing though? Is there a trick? I got 10 easily, but 15 is giving me a ton of trouble...

EDIT: Got it. Cheated like hell. Remapped L1 to Square and R1 to Circle and used pause, checked which one it was, then X > Circle/Square > Options to repause instantly. 

Edited by hopeandfear

The way I did the air combo was to create a second character, run them a couple times, max out health and armour until the stage one enemies do no damage, but neither did I. Then I accumulated a whole bunch in front of me, and started mashing magic, the D-Pad, and mana potions. 

How did you get the 15 fairy thing though? Is there a trick? I got 10 easily, but 15 is giving me a ton of trouble...

EDIT: Got it. Cheated like hell. Remapped L1 to Square and R1 to Circle and used pause, checked which one it was, then X > Circle/Square > Options to repause instantly. 

How did you remap your controller? O.O Curious because I am having trouble getting that trophy.

how to get the 20 artifacts? for pc or android u have to touch things for a rare artifact.but on ps4 u cant touch anything.

how to get the 20 artifacts? for pc or android u have to touch things for a rare artifact.but on ps4 u cant touch anything.

Dude I'm with you.. I'm guessing just keep replaying the stages over and over again.. I'm 17 out of 20 on all artifacts while some of my artifacts are already level 4 and 5... Kinda annoying tbh.

Not gonna lie... Don't know if it's just me but this artifacts upgrade max trophy is a bit of a grind.. It would help if this game didn't become entirely redundant and repetitive in nature.. I'm sick of it.. It's so boring now.. Why do they put these kind of trophies in games like this? Still gotta do 100 deaths too for plat.. Probably will be my last trophy before plat.. If i ever get there..

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZ

Edited by xxdmcgee2288xx

i was having trouble with the fairy master trophy so i changed the controller settings ..

to learn about it here ..

https://www.howtogeek.com/245977/how-to-remap-buttons-on-your-playstation-4s-controller/

changed the R1 to right >

changed the L1 to left <

that way when the fairy appear it will be alot easier to pause and hit the correct button then pause again ..

hope that helped the rest is very easy the artifact may need some grind ..