Ratchet and Clank PS4 Trophy List

coffe_blac

Cant wait to see what those 25 hidden bronze are, hope they are fun/entertaining to get

I guess some of them will be based on skill points

Death by Disco

Use the Groovitron on every type of enemy

Oh nooooooooooooo.  :(

I hope there will be a possibility to track the enemy types.

Edited by crimsonidol

With 26 of them hidden, there's no way to tell what the full list will look like.  From the list that is visible, the 2 race times are the hard part.  As this is really just a remake of the first game with a few extra collectibles, I figure most of the trophies from the first game will be carried over, especially since most of the ones we can see are the same.  I figure some of those hidden ones are skill point related, but I'm curious to how they'll change things up.  I also assume whatever they're adding with Nefarious will be trophy-related (probably the hidden Gold trophy).

With 26 of them hidden, there's no way to tell what the full list will look like.  From the list that is visible, the 2 race times are the hard part.  As this is really just a remake of the first game with a few extra collectibles, I figure most of the trophies from the first game will be carried over, especially since most of the ones we can see are the same.  I figure some of those hidden ones are skill point related, but I'm curious to how they'll change things up.  I also assume whatever they're adding with Nefarious will be trophy-related (probably the hidden Gold trophy).

The Rilgar race is hard as hell at the moment. Winning it is harder than the 1 35 race time. 

No trophies carry over, bar the "max out weapon" etc ones that you can see in the list they put out.

The Rilgar race is hard as hell at the moment. Winning it is harder than the 1 35 race time. 

No trophies carry over, bar the "max out weapon" etc ones that you can see in the list they put out.

What?

Get all Gold bolts

Max out Health

Obtain all weapon gadgets

Rilgar race in under 1:35

Those ones are the exact same, and as I mentioned some of the hidden ones, if not all, are probably too, but there's no way to know as they are hidden.  The one you mentioned is the only one NOT in the first game.  And while the ones we can see aren't the exact same, I said 'basically' cause the same R&C strategy as always can be used to tackle them, with the potential exception of the collectible cards.  And in regards to your opinion that winning the race was harder than getting those times, I call BS as I just earned the plat recently and I won that race a dozen times before I got under 1:35.  The time was MUCH harder than simply winning the race.  To be honest, I don't know how you could have beat that time without winning the race.  I was in 1st place well before the end of the first lap every single time.  I doubt it's even possible to get under 1:35 without winning the race.  I won the Kalebo race as well, as it's required to progress in the main story.  The skill point for beating 1:35 on Rilgar was unquestionably harder than winning those 2 races.

What?

Get all Gold bolts

Max out Health

Obtain all weapon gadgets

Rilgar race in under 1:35

Those ones are the exact same, and as I mentioned some of the hidden ones, if not all, are probably too, but there's no way to know as they are hidden.  The one you mentioned is the only one NOT in the first game.  And while the ones we can see aren't the exact same, I said 'basically' cause the same R&C strategy as always can be used to tackle them, with the potential exception of the collectible cards.  And in regards to your opinion that winning the race was harder than getting those times, I call BS as I just earned the plat recently and I won that race a dozen times before I got under 1:35.  The time was MUCH harder than simply winning the race.  To be honest, I don't know how you could have beat that time without winning the race.  I was in 1st place well before the end of the first lap every single time.  I doubt it's even possible to get under 1:35 without winning the race.  I won the Kalebo race as well, as it's required to progress in the main story.  The skill point for beating 1:35 on Rilgar was unquestionably harder than winning those 2 races.

I've played the game, and like I said, they're all different except for the ones that they have listed, ie the hidden ones are not the same as the skill point related ones from the HD Trilogy.

I'm referring to this new game with my comments, not the first one. The race in the NEW one I found rather difficult. 

I've played the game, and like I said, they're all different except for the ones that they have listed, ie the hidden ones are not the same as the skill point related ones from the HD Trilogy.

I'm referring to this new game with my comments, not the first one. The race in the NEW one I found rather difficult. 

The new one which isn't out yet?  Ok... also, I find this hilarious since in the gameplay video I saw, the guy got 1st place with a time of about 1:53. 

Edit: here's the vid, race is at 39:30, http://www.polygon.com/2016/3/10/11192960/ratchet-and-clank-ps4-playstation-4-gameplay-video-hoverboard-ship-combat

Also, according to the final standings, any time under 2:00 would have won.  That's 25 extra seconds to play with.  Not sure how you find getting a time of under 2:00 to be harder than a time of under 1:35.

Edited by Matto_lsi

When I did it, the AI did a 1 34.3 race time, and I have the trophy screenshot to prove it (although can't post it yet obviously!) Perhaps it scales to how fast you are as a player, or they tuned it down significantly for press previews.