Ratchet and Clank PS4 Trophy List

coffe_blac

I'm confused - how can someone be at 98% despite no one owning the game yet? lol

Either way, cant wait for this

They have a review copy. Companies send out copies to reviewers days or weeks in advance of the release. This happens with a lot of games. I think the statistics like game owners on this site are just calculated at different times which is why it says there are 0 owners but somehow 254 trophies earned.

Depending on how long the game is, it is possible for those people to actually get the platinum before the game even releases.

Edited by MStalker58

They have a review copy. Companies send out copies to reviewers days or weeks in advance of the release. This happens with a lot of games. I think the statistics like game owners on this site are just calculated at different times which is why it says there are 0 owners but somehow 254 trophies earned.

Depending on how long the game is, it is possible for those people to actually get the platinum before the game even releases.

Damn shame, people who want to be first just... can't be xD

When I did it, the AI did a 1 34.3 race time, and I have the trophy screenshot to prove it (although can't post it yet obviously!) Perhaps it scales to how fast you are as a player, or they tuned it down significantly for press previews.

The AI time is based on the difficulty you're playing on. 

What trophies are multiplayer focused?

There is no multiplayer

Edited by PS_4Trophies

The AI time is based on the difficulty you're playing on. 

There is no multiplayer

Makes sense.

Just got Et Tu Copernicus, just too late to beat Brian to it to be #1. It was such a hard trophy to do without any guides to help you.

Makes sense.

Just got Et Tu Copernicus, just too late to beat Brian to it to be #1. It was such a hard trophy to do without any guides to help you.

I assumed you beat me to it and just hadn't synced your trophies yet. I'm still not entirely sure what exactly triggers Et Tu Copernicus. I watched my recording and it seemed suspicious 

I assumed you beat me to it and just hadn't synced your trophies yet. I'm still not entirely sure what exactly triggers Et Tu Copernicus. I watched my recording and it seemed suspicious 

I spent hours last night trying to get it. Then when I saw where your screenshot was from your plat I knew where it was so tried a few things there. I'm wondering if its glitched too. Will PM you.