Is DLC Awakening Cross-Buy?

They released today the only planned DLC on last/old gen.

Activision said that no season pass will be available, as they were not releasing any DLC at first and said DLC offers may vary.

So, in Ghosts and Advanced Warfare DLC was cross-buy.

The question is:

In the case I buy the PS4 DLC (Season Pass or just the first pack); Will I get Awakening for free on PS3?

Can anyone confirm it this could be possible?

Well... it seems that we the players are screwed once again.

Let's see if they don't sell many downloads so they realize that we deserve some 'respect'

But i'm sure people will buy this despite the ripoff... :( (maybe, i'll get it with a friend, so we pay just half the prize lol).

Don't be silly, that would mean you would save money and this is Activision we are talking about here. That aside I don't think session passes work like that anyway.

It does for Ghosts and Advanced Warfare. I can confirm this as I have both.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, HaserPL said:

AFAIK It's still is.

No it's not. I bought the season pass in late 2015 and only got it for one platform 

"Question: I upgraded to a current generation console. Will my DLC for Call of Duty: Ghosts transfer from my previous generation console?

Answer: No. As of May 31, 2014, Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC content no longer transfers from previous generation to current generation consoles."

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-DLC-Compatibility/?q=Call+of+Duty%3A+Ghosts+DLC+Compatibility&l=en_US&c=Game_Title%3AAll&fs=Search&pn=1

10 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

No it's not. I bought the season pass in late 2015 and only got it for one platform 

"Question: I upgraded to a current generation console. Will my DLC for Call of Duty: Ghosts transfer from my previous generation console?

Answer: No. As of May 31, 2014, Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC content no longer transfers from previous generation to current generation consoles."

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-DLC-Compatibility/?q=Call+of+Duty%3A+Ghosts+DLC+Compatibility&l=en_US&c=Game_Title%3AAll&fs=Search&pn=1

RIP. Thanks for the info though.