Continuing Ndesu fight doesn't give credit for co-op friend.

effdeegee

I'm not sure if this is common knowledge or not, but I came across something and don't wanna risk not posting it.

A friend and I were playing Chapter 2-3 on Professional (the turret section on the back of the truck, motorcycles, troll boss fight) and found Ndesu to be seriously rough enough that we ended up not being able to beat him before it was time to leave.

Fast forward one week and neither of us has touched it during that time off; she clicks continue and I join her, we start back at the point we left off, the boss fight.

Now armed with a week's worth of new strategies, we absolutely destroy him handily. I'm not even joking when I say the percentage of health lost was low single digits (maybe 1-3 arrows from the guys on the right).

We end the cutscene and I find I don't get credit for beating the level; no ranks, no points. We begin the next level, auto save, I drop out to double check the chapter select menu and confirm that there's no time or rank listed for completing Chapter 2-3.

Just a heads up for others. :wave::)

I mentioned this in a status update last year.

A friend and I were playing co op and half way through 2-2 I got disconnected. Upon accepting his invite again we finished the level only to leave him popping the trophy but not me. Seriously aggravating as it leaves this whacked out timestamp order. (which I actually don't give a flying damn about but if someone were to report it I'd have to go through the trouble of having it unflagged.)