Hoping to be friends with you

BrunoBomb16

Hi everyone from here is BrunoBomb16, I've followed this site for a few time now and though "Hey let's see how many people can tell me hi?" And here we are. Also if anyone of you have 1 of these games that I need help for the trophies (Did I forget telling I'm a trophy hunter too) just send me a friend request telling which game you gonna help me.

WWE'12

WWE All Stars

I also have these games if anyone want to give me a few tips just write.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

Start the Party :Save the World

If you see I only have WWE'12 and Uncharted 1 in my profile, but that's because I didn't put them all. Just waiting for a time to put them.

Welcome to the site :). What kinds of tips are you looking for the Uncharted series? The games themselves are not overly difficult. There are some points where your crushing runs are frustrating (the boss of the second one took me forever to beat as it is almost unfair).

• Like 1

Welcome to the site :). What kinds of tips are you looking for the Uncharted series? The games themselves are not overly difficult. There are some points where your crushing runs are frustrating (the boss of the second one took me forever to beat as it is almost unfair).

Don't tell me that, my cousin have Uncharted 3 and played the crushing mode and to beat Talbot in the final fight he died a few times (he says it was on the 34 when he won).

The tips are for what to do in that situation, I have my cousin's tips, but more tips would help me if I can't go with that strategy I go with another and see what happens.

And thank you

Edited by BrunoBomb16

Welcome, my tips for uncharted 2 on crushing is the train boss, when the helmet it is off you just have to dodge and melee fight him twice. And the end boss is just practice, keep running in a loop around the map and shooting the blue stuff when hes near.

I'm yet to play uncharted 3 on curshing and someone has borrowed my copy of uncharted 1 and not given it back :angry:

Of course playing through on normal and hard you should get the principles quite easily, good luck!!!

Wellcome to PSNP. Hope that good fortune comes to you.

Thanks

Welcome, my tips for uncharted 2 on crushing is the train boss, when the helmet it is off you just have to dodge and melee fight him twice. And the end boss is just practice, keep running in a loop around the map and shooting the blue stuff when hes near.

I'm yet to play uncharted 3 on curshing and someone has borrowed my copy of uncharted 1 and not given it back :angry:

Of course playing through on normal and hard you should get the principles quite easily, good luck!!!

Ok, thanks just noting on my PC for helping me later in the game.

Hi everyone from here is BrunoBomb16, I've followed this site for a few time now and though "Hey let's see how many people can tell me hi?" And here we are. Also if anyone of you have 1 of these games that I need help for the trophies (Did I forget telling I'm a trophy hunter too) just send me a friend request telling which game you gonna help me.

WWE'12

WWE All Stars

I also have these games if anyone want to give me a few tips just write.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

Start the Party :Save the World

If you see I only have WWE'12 and Uncharted 1 in my profile, but that's because I didn't put them all. Just waiting for a time to put them.

Welcome to psnprofiles :)

I do believe I can give you advice and help for WWE 12 feel free to ask away on any problems you are having with the game :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...