Game Update 59 Released

141.jpg

Episode 23 Continues Kryptonian and New Gods Storylines!

Early Member access to Episode 23 is now available! Become a member today and start playing Episode 23. Episode 23 will also be available for purchase in the Marketplace on April 13, 2016.

Episode 23
New 2-Player Operation: The Will of Darkseid

The war between the New Gods is heating up on New Genesis. Report to the battle site and help defend the area from Darkseid’s invasion force in the new 2-Player Operation: The Will of Darkseid! Gain access to new feats, collections and gear! Free to access for Members!

• To play this 2-player Duo, your character must be level 30 and have a minimum Combat Rating of 150.
• Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Duo under Tier 7 of the 2-Player Tab.

New 8-Player Operation: Brainiac’s Bottle Ship

Lois may have temporarily halted General Zod from getting the coordinates of Brainiac’s Bottle Ship, but now Zod is holed up in the top room of Lex Luthor’s Science Spire and is threatening to attack the city of Metropolis! Meet with Supergirl find a way to remedy the situation in the new 8-Player Operation: Brainiac’s Bottle Ship! Gain access to new feats, collections and gear! Free to access for Members!

• To play this 8-player Operation, your character must be level 30 and have a minimum Combat Rating of 150.
• Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Operation under Tier 7 of the 8-Player Tab.

Game Update 59

Loot Choice UI Available In All Tiers!

We have extended our Loot Choice UI to the earlier tiers of DCUO! Now all solos, duos, alerts and raids available in the On Duty menu have this feature added. This gives players the opportunity to choose what loot they receive from bosses. Upon defeating a boss, the player will be presented with a new UI that allows them to choose from a list of available loot. After the main choice has been made, the UI will then display all items received from the KO.

Tutorial Updates!

With Game Update 59, we have made adjustments to the tutorial instance at the start of the game. Important messaging has been updated to be clearer and more instructional for the player. A full list of improvements and updates are included in the full public notes.

Survival: Fortress of Solitude

Prepare to face the chill inside the Fortress of Solitude! Think you’ve got what it takes to stop Brainiac’s mind-controlled super heroes and villains? Queue up and see how long you can last against unending waves of powerful enemies! Fight for unique style rewards awarded only to those with the most dedication on the field of battle! Players can queue for Survival: Fortress of Solitude from the Event tab if they meet the CR requirement.

• New Awesome, Kryptonian-themed, pants for rounds 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
• New Kryptonian-themed shirt
• 20 total rounds

Requirements:
• 8 Players
• Combat Rating: 146

I love that they're keeping the game alive with new content after all these years. Any news on when we'll get the water powers? I'm waiting for that before I jump back into the game.

Totally agree with you, this game deserves it. I wonder if we will get a big update when the XB1/Mac release comes out? 

I love that they're keeping the game alive with new content after all these years. Any news on when we'll get the water powers? I'm waiting for that before I jump back into the game.

Taken from the official forum this is the plan of action. Developers said all will be completed by the end of the year.

Xbox1 launch.

Crossplay release. (Completed)

4th Color Palette

Style unlocks.

Gear unlocks on alts.

Water

League recruitment update.

Leveling changes.

PvP balancing.

Stats matter. (Which is CR Differential changes/removal.)

Water is still on the radar. 

Edited by Frozen_Guardian
  • Like 1

Taken from the official forum this is the plan of action. Developers said all will be completed by the end of the year.

Xbox1 launch.

Crossplay release. (Completed - Heroes/Villians join together in Suicide Squad to complete missions to speed up wait times)

4th Color Palette

Style unlocks.

Gear unlocks on alts.

Water

League recruitment update.

Leveling changes.

PvP balancing.

Stats matter. (Which is CR Differential changes/removal.)

Water is still on the radar.

Awesome. I remember seeing something about it possibly coming out with the Xbone release of the game, in one big update. I'm looking forward to it, along with cross play, and the 4th color palette. Should be a big year for DCUO.

Cross Play Now Available Between PS3, PS4, and PC!

DCUO players on PC and PS now play together with cross play! When you log in today, you will seamlessly be playing with players on the opposite platform, including in groups, in leagues, in On Duty content, and in the open world. We hope you will enjoy the new faces you'll meet, and the freedom to play with virtually anyone or everyone else (in your region) who plays DCUO.

In the spirit of togetherness such an occasion calls for, several players are planning a cross play meet up in the Metropolis PvE phase this Friday night. Join us in-game during the DCUO SourceCast and get to know some new friends. We'll be there! Click here for more information.

I didn't catch this. Apparently this has been active since episode 21.