Trophy thoughts?

Jaydos12

Any Vita game with a plat automatically gets a look from me. Certainly this one totally flew under the radar for me - I don't recall hearing much about this before now.

Guacamelee was fantastic, as was Mutant Blob before it. Drinkbox are a quality studio, so I will certainly be checking this out. Hopefully no more difficult than Guacamelee. Still have to play the PS4 version, already have the Vita plat.

My thoughts are they should make a limited physical edition! Looks sick!

BTW Isles suck go LEAFS

Did you know Drinkbox was based in Toronto?

20 march (on europe)

1. That's in the past

2. SCEE are lazy. Do you really expect them to press the "make the game visible on store"-button on a Sunday? ;)

I'm interested in this game but tbh I don't know if I will enjoy it. Here's an impression by Kinda Funny Games (was retweetet by Drinkbox):

1. That's in the past

2. SCEE are lazy. Do you really expect them to press the "make the game visible on store"-button on a Sunday? ;)

I'm interested in this game but tbh I don't know if I will enjoy it. Here's an impression by Kinda Funny Games (was retweetet by Drinkbox):

April or May i dont know exacly ! but yeah this game remind me guacamelee :D that's the reason why im gonna play

edit : Its not march of course my bad ;)

Edited by Rose_Dark

Trophy list looks fun. 100% area/secret discovery might be annoying - will depend on whether you can back-track or re-enter all the dungeons when you're done, à la Zelda games, or whether certain dungeons will be locked off once you've completed them, like South Park: The Stick of Truth

Other than that, it all looks achievable, possibly with some grinding. 

Pretty stoked for this game. It looks like a mash-up of Zelda's dungeon exploration, Infinity Blade's combat (probably the only mobile game I invested any time into, at least until they went full crazy with their MTX's), and Guacamelee's art style. 

Gonna be buying a lot of games this month...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Trophy list looks fun. 100% area/secret discovery might be annoying - will depend on whether you can back-track or re-enter all the dungeons when you're done, à la Zelda games, or whether certain dungeons will be locked off once you've completed them, like South Park: The Stick of Truth.

You can go back all the time. You probably won't even 'finish' the game until you have discovered everything. Most secret areas are easy to find if you use your head. The last one on the other hand, is cracking my brain a bit.

Edit: complaining really helps. A lever is hidden behind a tree.

Edited by JoniP
  • Like 1

Listening to the latest PS I Love You podcast, sounded like a pretty easy plat.  Personally, I won't look at a trophy list other than what shows up on PSN until after I finish a game for the first time (learned my lesson after I spoiled a couple of games for myself).

As someone who played the game for review:

There's one single part I simply couldn't beat and it involves one of the three secret items you need to get the true ending.. Stil thinking I never got the trick to beat this, because from what I could tell this particular fight is downright impossible. Don't want to spoil it here though. 

Otherwise, it's pretty ok. Not even grinding is necessary.

As someone who played the game for review:

There's one single part I simply couldn't beat and it involves one of the three secret items you need to get the true ending.. Stil thinking I never got the trick to beat this, because from what I could tell this particular fight is downright impossible. Don't want to spoil it here though. 

Otherwise, it's pretty ok. Not even grinding is necessary.

The fight before you reach it? Be really fast, use the blocking move as much as possible, activate rage all the time (if you have the memento to help you focus).

The fight before you reach it? Be really fast, use the blocking move as much as possible, activate rage all the time (if you have the memento to help you focus).

Tried that. As soon as the creature transforms, it becomes impossible to beat because of the 90 health regen buff.

And then, of course, you're also standing in the air while doing it.

EDIT: OMG I MADE IT!. Geez, that was one of the hardest things I've done in a video game this year. It really is just extremely hard.

Edited by Ductos

All I have left for all secrets and 100% area explored is these two areas in the Ruined City, and I for the life of me can't figure out how to get to them. 

i7CBihhg.jpg

mdtYHo3.jpg

None of the switches seem to do anything for any of the closed doors in those areas, and I can't find any other spots to travel through and there's no secret doors that I've missed. Anyone remember how to get into there?

Edit: I'm retarded. Look at the wall around the switches in those rooms. 

Edited by ggamer15

All I have left for all secrets and 100% area explored is these two areas in the Ruined City, and I for the life of me can't figure out how to get to them. 

i7CBihhg.jpg
mdtYHo3.jpg

None of the switches seem to do anything for any of the closed doors in those areas, and I can't find any other spots to travel through and there's no secret doors that I've missed. Anyone remember how to get into there?

Edit: I'm retarded. Look at the wall around the switches in those rooms. 

Is there a guide to the secret areas?

Is there a guide to the secret areas?

No, it's not really needed imo. All places where there are secret doors are shown on the map, so most are easy to figure out. There's only a few that are based on movement puzzles shown from books you find but those are all done in the immediate vicinity and are easy to figure out. The game map is very well done in that it shows what rooms you haven't been in as well.

• Like 1

I have a question. So i'm at the Citadel and i'm doing the second (or third, kind of forgot) puzzle part involving that leech that you place on the door to proceed, however I cannot take them with me since the purple barrier destroys them upon entering. I can go around it, however I cannot advance due to a steel door. Is there any way that I can destroy said doors?

EDIT: solved the problem and got the plat.

Edited by GarciaFever