Trophy thoughts?

Jaydos12

I have a question. So i'm at the Citadel and i'm doing the second (or third, kind of forgot) puzzle part involving that leech that you place on the door to proceed, however I cannot take them with me since the purple barrier destroys them upon entering. I can go around it, however I cannot advance due to a steel door. Is there any way that I can destroy said doors?

Ring the bell. 

I did, but the birds came and I didn't have the leech with me to give to them.

Anyways, I managed to figure it out. I am an idiot as the thing was in the same room where the steel door is. I didn't realize I had to turn the damn wheel for the door to open. Thank you anyways ggamer15.

I did, but the birds came and I didn't have the leech with me to give to them.

Anyways, I managed to figure it out. I am an idiot as the thing was in the same room where the steel door is. I didn't realize I had to turn the damn wheel for the door to open. Thank you anyways ggamer15.

It is that part where you have to rotate the red and blue of a space of seconds? if not try to take a picture so i can help you...

It is that part where you have to rotate the red and blue of a space of seconds? if not try to take a picture so i can help you...

Thank you for the help, but I finally figured it out. I was completely blind and didn't realize that the wheel to rotate and open the steel grey door was right in front of me.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...