Trophy Thoughts

I'm just gonna say what I thought when I first saw this list on other sites a few days back: why in the name of God does this of all things have a freaking platinum in a world where certain full games still manage to get shafted with a PSN 100%? :facepalm:

Anyway, looks easy as piss besides Perfect. I'll probably grab it along with Galaga whenever it releases.

Edited by Walter-kun
  • Like 1

I have no idea what you guys are talking aboug since i never heared of this game before but i hope that this is a real game because my parents love Ms.Pacman i even bought the Mr.Pacman collection with the Ms.Pacman dlc for $25 for them which i greatly regret since it don't save the high-scores for any of the games which took away all the fun from the game for me and my family since iys the one game we all anjoy and lobe to compete with each outher in.

I even bought the namco musem ps one classic that had Ms.Pacman and galaga for $6 only to find out that tbough it saved the highscores we were only able to play with the D-pad,so i wasted $31 for this one game and me and my family was unable to enjiy them,hopefully tbis Ms.Pacman is better ill hate to waste more money trying to get this game.

Some games just don't need a platinum trophy and this is one of them, no offense.

Hopefully it doesn't turn into those Arcade Archives trophy lists. Where they spit out a ton of them and are easy to complete, but now with platinums.

Im not gonna lie i actually would like for this to happen lol,back to back easy platinums for playing the classics that i wuld end up buying either way,this is the definition of a win win for me :D

Oh, I don't mind that this has a plat.

I mind that we're going to see bigger games that won't get platinums even after this and that saddens me a bit.

Well it's up to the devs i suppose. I also heard from a dev that games need certain requirements to get those games a platinum. I have no idea what those requirements are though. But i'm quite sure the game wil get some extra sales just because it has a platinum so for them it turns out good and we are enjoying those platinums ^^

Well it's up to the devs i suppose. I also heard from a dev that games need certain requirements to get those games a platinum. I have no idea what those requirements are though. But i'm quite sure the game wil get some extra sales just because it has a platinum so for them it turns out good and we are enjoying those platinums ^^

Inb4 it turns out they dumped a AAA budget into making a full campaign for Galaga and Ms. Pac-Man to meet the requirements. :P

The system of what gets a platinum and what doesn't is insanely confusing at this point. People keep throwing out explanations for it, but something always comes along to put such explanation into question not long afterwards.

Hell, before this, Nubla got a platinum and that's a 30-minute game with little to no replay value. :|

Edited by Walter-kun