Trophy Thoughts

Discuss trophy thoughts here.

Why does this of all things have a freaking platinum when full games still manage to get shafted with PSN 100%s? :facepalm:

I mean, I like platinums and all, but if you're gonna let this have a plat, you may as well just let anything have a plat at this point and do away with PSN 100%s altogether.

Dylan likes Galaga.

Dylan likes trophies.

Dylan likes platinum trophies.

Dylan likes easy trophies and platinum trophies.

This has Galaga and trophies and a platinum trophy and they're all easy. Dylan likes this.

More importantly, it and Ms. Pac-Man's inclusion of the word "series" in their trophy set picture makes me hopeful for even more classics from this company (I'm blanking on their name right now, forgive me, I have Midway and Namco in my head and neither feel super right) to come to PS4 with trophies.

• Like 2

More importantly, it and Ms. Pac-Man's inclusion of the word "series" in their trophy set picture makes me hopeful for even more classics from this company (I'm blanking on their name right now, forgive me, I have Midway and Namco in my head and neither feel super right) to come to PS4 with trophies.

It is indeed Namco.

Anyway, I'm a bit excited. This is one of my favorite classic arcade games even though I'm pretty terrible at it. Looks like it has some fun trophies to go along with it.

I like it all but when is this game going to be available in United States at Playstation store to buy?? Does everyone know the date? Please and thank you.

It should be out within a week or two. With a few rare exceptions, games are usually released very quickly after their trophy lists become public.

Edited by darkamdusias

• 2 weeks later...

Getting the perfect bonus on every challenge stage is just so difficult, bloody hell :unsure:

It's a pain, but you can always reset and start the stage immediately before. It shouldn't take more than 3-4 tries, so long as you get the double ship (although, stage 30 is a little painful in and of itself).

I find that finishing one with a single ship, though, is a pain (although again, you can just reset and re-start your favorite stage over and over - it seems that stage 15 might be the best best, although I haven't tested the others yet).

Getting the perfect bonus on every challenge stage is just so difficult, bloody hell :unsure:

It's much easier with two ships, obviously. The trick is to select the stage right before it and get finish the stage with the second ship. Right BEFORE the challenge starts hit options and select SAVE & QUIT.  Exit the game and upload your save to the cloud (PS+ Online Storage) or USB if you prefer. Resume your game and if you fail, simply download the save from the cloud to your system storage and you can try over and over again. The whole process of downloading your save and getting back into game is maybe 20 seconds.

It's much easier with two ships, obviously. The trick is to select the stage right before it and get finish the stage with the second ship. Right BEFORE the challenge starts hit options and select SAVE & QUIT.  Exit the game and upload your save to the cloud (PS+ Online Storage) or USB if you prefer. Resume your game and if you fail, simply download the save from the cloud to your system storage and you can try over and over again. The whole process of downloading your save and getting back into game is maybe 20 seconds.

I've done the save trick but I just cannot get past the Level 31 stage (Working my way back). I'm always missing one of the boss ships in the second wave!