trophy list thoughts

Lonemankane

I remember watching Funhaus play this on Steam, it didn't look half bad if I'm remembering right. It was a short game too, so the platinum might be pretty easy!

Funhaus is the best!!!! Too bad joel and spoole left. and thinking about it now i think i recall them playing some game that looks like this as well

• Like 1

This has been on Steam since June of last year and they've apparently only got two episodes out, so I'd honestly think twice before buying this unless they somehow put out all episodes for the PS4 release. Could end up with a game that you can't plat for two more years (or never at all). 

Edited by ggamer15
  • Like 1

Funhaus is the best!!!! Too bad joel and spoole left. and thinking about it now i think i recall them playing some game that looks like this as well

Haha, yes I love Funhaus! It's sad to see people leave recently -  I sure hope it's not a trend!

Wow, I never heard of this, but after viewing some footage and reviews, I'm very interested!

This has been on Steam since June of last year and they've apparently only got two episodes out, so I'd honestly think twice before buying this unless they somehow put out all episodes for the PS4 release. Could end up with a game that you can't plat for two more years (or never at all). 

This worries me though, so will wait for some other people to achieve platinum beforre purchasing.

I saw some gameplay of this and it looks really interesting. Trophy-wise it seems like the average TellTale plat, just complete the game for almost all of the trophies. Interacting with all the objects might take some experimenting, but that won't be a problem. I always try to interact with every object in these games and exhaust everyone's diablogue. I just wish the trophy images were original instead of a copy-paste palette swap.

For what it's worth, I think the incredible delay in these initial episodes has been because of the time the developers put into the console port (much to the dismay of PC fans who don't approve of their purchased game being delayed because of development efforts that don't even effect them).  Not to mention it's a small indie team developing this so anything extra probably runs them pretty thin.  While I wouldn't blame anyone for being skeptical either way, I'd think with that console porting task completed, the episodes will be more consistent.

Edited by Dreakon13

• 4 months later...