Project Platinum: Killzone

Gibbo_0113

I would like to ask is killzone 2 easy to do on the online? I mean can it be done in a day or maybe lets say 5 hours? I kinda ask this for I have all of the first 3 but I am not really in the mood of getting plats just online trophies only, and if it's a long grindy online then I think I will wait till it is put on ps4 so I can see if they made it easy and all that.

Edited by KANERKB
  • Like 1

hi, you can add me pls. I have Killzone 1,2,3 platinums, my favourite shooter on ps3 :) but I m not really interested to get 100% with all dlc on them.​ Also I like to play Mercenary and Shadow Fall in the future of course.

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742
  • Like 1

Sign me up for the Elite mate!

I have Killzone, Killzone 2 and Killzone 3 :)

I would like to ask is killzone 2 easy to do on the online? I mean can it be done in a day or maybe lets say 5 hours? I kinda ask this for I have all of the first 3 but I am not really in the mood of getting plats just online trophies only, and if it's a long grindy online then I think I will wait till it is put on ps4 so I can see if they made it easy and all that.

No you can't finished it in one day as couple of trophies requires you to rank in the top 10%, 6%, 3% and 1% of all players on the weekly leaderboard.

• Like 1

Hmm lets see. When i got the Valor Grand Cross trophy i had to pretty much play all week from as soon as i got home (this was legit play). That was in 2012. Now in 2016 yes it would be very hard but it is still possible with a lot of boosting. Most of the ribbons are very easy to achieve. Depending on how often you play, probably 2 weeks.  :)

You've made my day  :lol:

Sadly I don't have any Killzone plat. The only one I played is Killzone Liberation.

I aim to please  :lol:

Who knows maybe we will get PSP emulation one day and get Liberation to complete the set :)  

Everyone is updated BTW. If your post gets a like it means you're updated. I prefer doing it that way rather than spam the thread.

Edited by Gibbo_0113