Project Platinum: Killzone

Gibbo_0113

I will sign up for the War Hero rank please. I have Killzone 1, Killzone 3 + all dlc, Killzone 3 Multiplayer + all dlc, and Killzone Mercenary. I am tempted to get Killzone 2 done, but I am scared to do the online portion of the game. Same goes for Killzone Shadowfall, but I don't have access to the PS4 as often as I do with the PS3 since it is my older brother's system.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

I noticed you say 'Completed' for each ranking, not 'Obtain x plats'.  Are levels determined by plats or by 100% completion (including DLC) for this Project Platinum?

I have said completed because I have given people the option to either platinum Killzone 3 Multiplayer or Complete all the normal Killzone 3 DLC's (similar to the Assassins Creed PP with the Chronicles). So Killzone 3 at 100% will count as 2. This is because they are basically identical lists. No you dont have to complete any DLC if you dont want to.  

Not everyone likes playing the same game twice and this way prevents double dipping. I hope that explains it well enough :)  

Edited by Gibbo_0113

• 1 month later...

Sign me up for Commander in Chief :] For once there is a PP where I have absolutely everything! (Except for Intercept, which doesn't count if I understood correctly the part about stacking) Damn... Have to get that too lol.

Edited by LovesAnInjection
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sign me up for Commander in Chief :] For once there is a PP where I have absolutely everything! (Except for Intercept, which doesn't count if I understood correctly the part about stacking) Damn... Have to get that too lol.

I went up and also 100% Intercept stand alone so now no one can say that I didn't complete all the Killzone games :D

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...