Gibbo_0113

Project Platinum: Killzone

86 posts in this topic

I have a plat in Killzone 2 so please include me in bronze rank!

 

Cheers!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a Helghast Champion

I've got platinum on Killzone: Shadow  Fall

please sign me up

 

Edited by BadTitanSlayer
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This slipped my mind for 2 days after my recent platinum, sadly. I recently "completed" the last Killzone game I needed to have the entire franchise "completed": I qualify for Commander in Chief: Killzone HD, Killzone 2+dlc, Killzone 3+dlc, Killzone Mercenary, Killzone (4) Shadow Fall+dlc. (I even have the officially liscensed Helghast Hoody, and will be getting the officially liscensed Visual Design Killzone Book this month.)

 

 

Now a few other things:

 

- I think the War Hero avatar/title should be the red hoody, half-breed chick from SF (forgot name). Itd be a cool related nod/reference to. And I think Radec or Visari should easily have an avatar to. Killzone is a series with respected and iconic characters so they should be used imo.

 

- Your "completed" theme in this thread, this means 100%, not just platinums, right? If not, you'd want to change the wording. If so, I highly respect the demanded challenge here.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2017 at 3:53 PM, Mar said:

This slipped my mind for 2 days after my recent platinum, sadly. I recently "completed" the last Killzone game I needed to have the entire franchise "completed": I qualify for Commander in Chief: Killzone HD, Killzone 2+dlc, Killzone 3+dlc, Killzone Mercenary, Killzone (4) Shadow Fall+dlc. (I even have the officially liscensed Helghast Hoody, and will be getting the officially liscensed Visual Design Killzone Book this month.)

 

 

Now a few other things:

 

- I think the War Hero avatar/title should be the red hoody, half-breed chick from SF (forgot name). Itd be a cool related nod/reference to. And I think Radec or Visari should easily have an avatar to. Killzone is a series with respected and iconic characters so they should be used imo.

 

- Your "completed" theme in this thread, this means 100%, not just platinums, right? If not, you'd want to change the wording. If so, I highly respect the demanded challenge here.

 

Congratulations commander :). Yeah it was a bit confusing so i changed the wording. Also removed the need for Killzone 3 Mutiplayer list and just kept it at the 5 main games.

 

I did make some extra icons that you can find towards the bottom of the OP. I made a Radec one for a possible platinum rank, problem was i couldn't find a better image. If you wanted to take the thread off my hands you can have it. We could just ask sly to do a switcheroo with the OP. It has been done before apparently.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

 

Congratulations commander :). Yeah it was a bit confusing so i changed the wording. Also removed the need for Killzone 3 Mutiplayer list and just kept it at the 5 main games.

 

I did make some extra icons that you can find towards the bottom of the OP. I made a Radec one for a possible platinum rank, problem was i couldn't find a better image. If you wanted to take the thread off my hands you can have it. We could just ask sly to do a switcheroo with the OP. It has been done before apparently.

 

Thanks yo, it was a long journey.

 

That's a very great unexpected offer, but I wouldnt do this thread justice in the picture field since I cant design or edit any pictures.

 

Generally though, I would innovate and try to match iconic, memorable, and strong characters to the titles that match their roles in the games/franchise: Templar for ISA Savior, a specific generic faction Helghast for Helghast Champion (like the Black Hand, Capture Troopers, Heavy Soliders, etc), Radec for Elite, Maya aka Echo for War Hero, and Id think of something for Commander in Chief (Visari, Stahl, Sinclair, etc).

 

Next, Id add an additional task section for completionist. Not to be rude to anyone, but I find it lacking and insufficient for PPs not to have task for platinum hunters.. and completionist simultaneously, despite Platinums being the focus of these PPs though (thus why it should be considered a "Bonus" section). Like our PSNPs, completion is a relevant factor, and completing games are what boost are profiles up the most, and games here are mechanically considered incomplete until 100% is gotten. I think Ive seen some threads do both things, but I'd definitely do it, especially since merely obtaining platinums is more universally doable, common, and easier than actually completing the games, which is where the true skill (and dedication... like this would really show who are true fans without needing to ask or think :)) shows.

 

But really, theres a lot of unique combinations I can make with the ranks (im a creativity design freak). 

 

BTW, can you change my name to Mar instead? I use that name to represent myself here.

 

 

I however do really wish I had rights to the Sonic PP :\.

Edited by Mar
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mar said:

*Snip*

No worries I changed it to Mar. You have a lot of great ideas, certainly a better fan than me :). Since i started work i dont have as much free time to edit threads. The reason i offered the PP up. I will try to get around to it however i dont like the odds.  I didnt know how to do the emblems either, i just watched a you tube tutorial. Anyway let me know if you change your mind.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

No worries I changed it to Mar. You have a lot of great ideas, certainly a better fan than me :). Since i started work i dont have as much free time to edit threads. The reason i offered the PP up. I will try to get around to it however i dont like the odds.  I didnt know how to do the emblems either, i just watched a you tube tutorial. Anyway let me know if you change your mind.  

 

I do.. but i'm scared lmao. I at least feel confident since im technically a Killzone Master (platinum/completion wise), so I think Id at least be minimally good. I'll take it? (How do I go about editing it though, if passed over? New thread?)

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Elite Status

Killzone 2 - 100%

Killzone 3 - 100%

 

Killzone 1, and Merc are only half finished xD 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up for Helghast Champion please;

 

Killzone 3 (not 100%)

Killzone MP 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the plat for Killzone 3, so sing me up for Helghast Champion please

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you add me as Helghast Champion for Killzone Mercenary platinum. Thanks.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can put me down for Elite! I have the platinum's for Killzone: Mercenary (PSV) and Killzone: Shadowfall (PS4) :D 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Platted Killzone Mercenary, so sign me up for the bronze rank. The game was fun at first, but quickly became boring when it was time to grind for money and kills. The mp servers were trolling a lot too when trying to play matches.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up please:

Killzone 

Killzone 2

Killzone 3

Killzone shadowfall

Killzone mercenary 

Thank you very much.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sign me up for  War Hero - Platinum 4 games

 

Killzone

Killzone 2

Killzone 3

Killzone 3 Multiplayer

 

All 100% as well. Wanting to work on Killzone Shadowfall, but just can't seem to get into it at this time.

Edited by Paulie1313
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 11:11 PM, damage_6-9 said:

Sign me up for War Hero, have the other 2, just need to get around to playing them

 

Killzone

Killzone 2

Killzone 3

Killzone 3 MP

 

Time to start on Shadowfall, have Mercenary primed and ready to pop the :platinum: for trophy # 8,000

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there :)

 

I'm signing up for the Commander in Chief- rank.

I have earned 100% in all Killzone-games.

 

Greetings from Germany :)

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing as the servers for KZ2 and KZ3 will be going down at the end of March, what will happen to the ranking system?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ELITE Rank for now,

 

82951569.png

82951569.png - Multiplayer

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have killzone 3 platinumed and 100%

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.