(EU) DLC-Sale up until 21st April

crimsonidol38

I don't know if anyone has noticed this as the EU PlayStation blog didn't make any post about it, but there's a DLC-sale in the EU-PSN for various season passes and single DLCs.

It runs from 6th April up till 21st April and it features various DLCs and Season Passes. Most of the games are from Ubisoft.

A selection of games DLC is on sale for:

• DriveClub and DriveClub Bikes
  • Assassin's Creed-series (including Season Pass for Syndicate)
  • Rocket League
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Dark Souls I and Dark Souls II (PS3)
  • One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
  • Lego Marvel Avengers
  • The Crew
  • Mass Effect-series

Link to the store:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/cid=STORE-MSF75508-DLCDEALS2016

Edited by crimsonidol
  • Like 1

Thanks for the heads up! Been waiting for the Dragon Age DLCs to be on sale. It's looks like it's cheap enough for me to buy most of them.

I bought DAO Ultimate Edition not long ago from someone on QXL I think. lol Paid like 100-150NOK for it or something. Comes with all the DLCs, but the EU version is effed up, so one of the DLCs doesn't work. This means that you must contact EA and get the DLC activated on your account (for free). :P But seriously, those games are so fucked up with all the bugs and glitches etc... had so many, even had some that made it so that I played for a long time without trophies unlocking, and I had to replay a good portion of the game... Just to be precise, I own certain parts of the game three times over.

Edited by MMDE

Fantastic, all the DLC's I bought in the February sale are now even cheaper.  

We take that chance every time we buy something from the Store though. :P

I'd get the Borderlands Pre-Sequel Season Pass, but my PS3 immediately kicks me out of the Store every time I try to view what's available.  Getting to the point where the Store is all but unusable now.

I bought DAO Ultimate Edition not long ago from someone on QXL I think. lol Paid like 100-150NOK for it or something. Comes with all the DLCs, but the EU version is effed up, so one of the DLCs doesn't work. This means that you must contact EA and get the DLC activated on your account (for free). :P But seriously, those games are so fucked up with all the bugs and glitches etc... had so many, even had some that made it so that I played for a long time without trophies unlocking, and I had to replay a good portion of the game... Just to be precise, I own certain parts of the game three times over.

I was thinking of buying it,but am not sure on the DLC "rules" considering I have a UK account and not Norwegian. Sorry you had a rough time with it. I'll still take my chances though. The dlcs are pretty cheap.

If anything happens at least I know what to do.

I was thinking of buying it,but am not sure on the DLC "rules" considering I have a UK account and not Norwegian. Sorry you had a rough time with it. I'll still take my chances though. The dlcs are pretty cheap.

If anything happens at least I know what to do.

DLC "rules"? The EU version of DAO Ultimate Edition (which has all the DLCs) has one DLC that won't install. Simple as that. The NA version works perfectly, the EU version has one DLC messed up..The DLCs still cost more digital. :P Just do the math!