Online server

HElSENBERG79

I know it's playable via ad hoc but i haven't friends with Vita nearby and beating illecebra gemini alone is pure madness :)

Gemini Illecebra can be "hacked".

It involves mines, 150% attack sigil and the vacuum offering. Check YT, it's quite easily achievable.

I meant the game itself is doable solo, not just the online portion =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Gemini Illecebra can be "hacked".

It involves mines, 150% attack sigil and the vacuum offering. Check YT, it's quite easily achievable.

I meant the game itself is doable solo, not just the online portion =D

Good to know, i didn't know about this trick, the first time i fought against them was hell :)

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
56 minutes ago, KelvinTheFelix said:

Are the servers still working? I know it's an old game by now but I can't ever find anyone online, all I get are those shard hunting missions.

I don't think the game even technically has any server functionality. It just connects directly between clients. Should still work though, and it'll probably work for as long as multiplayer connectivity works on Vita.

The MP is absolutely dead though, but all the trophies can be done solo pretty easily anyway. For the 100 multiplayer games you can just play alone in adhoc lobbies and it'll count.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/2/2019 at 6:27 PM, IDiivil said:

I don't think the game even technically has any server functionality. It just connects directly between clients. Should still work though, and it'll probably work for as long as multiplayer connectivity works on Vita.

The MP is absolutely dead though, but all the trophies can be done solo pretty easily anyway. For the 100 multiplayer games you can just play alone in adhoc lobbies and it'll count.

How many hours do u think the multiplayer trophies would take? I'm considering buying this game before Sony pulls the plug on the vita for good

• 1 month later...